TSV Launches Moving to 9pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So basically between 9pm and midnight there are two TSVs available, being the one that lauched at midnight the day before and the one that is previewed at 9pm. For three hours between 9pm and midnight on any day there are two available to buy, weird or what? I'm with you Brissles on the pure daftness of the arrangement!

It’s a bit odd when they have a jewellery day, but break to have a beauty TSV on at 9pm, then carry on with jewellery till midnight. Why don’t they go the whole shebang and copy Ideal World completely and have their shopping day 9pm-9pm that way the Liz Earle will start at 9pm till the following 9pm, confused? me too. :mysmilie_17:

I totally agree with you Shopps, it's a mess & when first publicised wasn't described as a 'pre-launch'. 'The whole shebang' is one of my most used sayings along with 'all things being equal' & 'under no circumstances'. My Mr T has just looked over my shoulder & said not to forget 'quelle surprise'. I sound as boringly predictable as QVC. :yawn:

Definitely a BIG hoo-ha about nothing! It doesn't take much to get them all excited, does it?
J.R. is still pretending to be 'naughty' letting slip about a forthcoming tsv and if you look at her blog, going past the bathroom, then past the garden, the shed (sorry, the Gym), it is actually revealed on there! Wow!

I think they bottled the big change, or had contractual problems with "the talent" and other staff... Or both....

I totally agree with you Shopps, it's a mess & when first publicised wasn't described as a 'pre-launch'. 'The whole shebang' is one of my most used sayings along with 'all things being equal' & 'under no circumstances'. My Mr T has just looked over my shoulder & said not to forget 'quelle surprise'. I sound as boringly predictable as QVC. :yawn:

No you’re not boring or unpredictable T.

Tell you what, they don’t want people missing TSVs do they, they’re pre-launched days ahead, then again at 9pm then again from midnight for 24 hours.

sorry SCW I must be having brain fog, as I'm not sure I understand what you mean either. What do you mean - when the tsv launches properly at midnight ? Doesn't it launch 'properly' at 9pm ? (Crikes, I might be a bit older than their target audience, but I feel like I have one brain cell trying to figure out what they're trying to do)

Don’t worry about trying to work this out Brissles! In the scheme of life it is irrelevant.Who cares when they launch their TSVS? There are so many pre launches anyway strikes me sales are well down.Thanks to a post the other day I have got the Boots LE Summer box much better than this TSV the value is in the goods not the P&P.

Don’t worry about trying to work this out Brissles! In the scheme of life it is irrelevant.Who cares when they launch their TSVS? There are so many pre launches anyway strikes me sales are well down.Thanks to a post the other day I have got the Boots LE Summer box much better than this TSV the value is in the goods not the P&P.

Hooray! The forum’s back!

I think the Boots LE offer may well have dampened enthusiasm for the TSV as it (Boots one) has apparently been selling incredibly well. As I mentioned on the other threads, there’s been a Boots points event the last few days where you get £10 of points for a £50 spend (or £60 online). So the Boots offer is effectively the same price as the TSV but for a greater quantity. I’m sure now I’ve said that, someone will tell me QVC sold more than usual but they said in the 7pm hour the Dry option was limited stock, yet it's still not sold out, I see. So will the TSV sneak preview really help them much?

I know SF, it seemed like I was having a groundhog day, when the Liz Earle was seen presented in a morning show, and then presented at the TSV (preview ?) at 9pm, my brain was going WHAT ? I've already seen this, and then there was something else on at midnight. Good excuse to have a stiff brandy though ! And as someone else said, its a mess, but I would add '******' !!

Is anyone else still having problems getting into the swing of this?

Yeah, stupid question and it probably is just me. I tried finding the TSV at just after 9pm a few nights ago, but it was gone. I have no idea if it was sold out or if I'm incorrect thinking there's the extra 3 hour window where both are live. On the website the only TSV after 9pm is the new one.

I tend to watch after 10pm so not being able to see the TSV is weird.

Latest posts

Back