BareMinerals TSV 21/06/2019

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ani

Registered Shopper
The next BM TSV will be on June 21rst, SJ announced it on her Instagram.

We'll see if the new Complexion Rescue Foundation Stick is part of the set.

I’m still waiting for the BarePro compact to be in a TSV
Does anyone else find the lightest shade of Complexion Rescue, Opal, to be still far too dark? The original powder in Fair is pale so why are their liquid ones always much darker in the palest shades :sad:

I’m still waiting for the BarePro compact to be in a TSV
Does anyone else find the lightest shade of Complexion Rescue, Opal, to be still far too dark? The original powder in Fair is pale so why are their liquid ones always much darker in the palest shades :sad:

My daughter just said I sent it to her at uni in the lightest shade when it came out, being porcelain she’s said it was too orange.

Bareminerals 5 Piece Complexion Rescue Hydrate & Glow Make-up Collection
Item Number: 238155
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £1.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £14.32

This five-piece Bareminerals collection features new Complexion Rescue Foundation Stick SPF 25 for buildable coverage on the go, new Pressed Bronzer in Warmth for a gorgeous golden glow, top-rated Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30, a plumping Moxie Lipgloss in Head Turner and a dual-sided silicone sponge to easily apply your chosen base products. Upgrade your make-up stash for the season with buildable, hydrating formulas to help you reveal your most radiant complexion.

Beauty on the go - new Complexion Rescue Foundation Stick SPF 25 is a water-based, liquid foundation in a stick form that combines hydrating skincare benefits and SPF 25 with radiance-boosting, medium coverage. It works as a concealer, all-over foundation or can be mixed with primer or highlighter, so just dab it on with fingers or the included double-sided applicator for natural-looking coverage, whenever you need it.

A complexion classic - a QVC bestseller, Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30 works as your moisturiser and lightweight base, for a sheer, radiant look that keeps skin looking perfected - plus, SPF 30 helps to protect against UV rays while you're out and about.

Effortlessly radiant - you'll love the new Pressed Bronzer in Warmth, which works to add rich, velvety colour to your complexion. Instantly look healthier and lightly bronzed all through summer and into autumn! To complete your look, Moxie Plumping Lipgloss in Head Turner is a vibrant, sheer pink with a touch of sparkle, helping to enhance your golden glow.

Contains:

1 x NEW Complexion Rescue Foundation Stick SPF 25 (10g; full size) in your choice of Butter, Chestnut, Ginger, Natural, Opal, Suede, Tan, Vanilla or Wheat - with a water-based formula, this hydrating stick provides buildable coverage with a natural-looking finish
1 x NEW Pressed Bronzer (10g; full size) in Warmth - a buildable pressed powder bronzer in a beautiful golden-bronze hue, which never looks orange or ashy
1 x Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30 (35ml; full size) in your choice of Butter, Chestnut, Ginger, Natural, Opal, Suede, Tan, Vanilla or Wheat - this multi-tasker acts as a moisturiser, foundation and SPF 30 in one to give you an instant boost of radiance
1 x Moxie Plumping Lipgloss (4.5ml; full size) in Head Turner - offering sheer-to-medium coverage, this silky lipgloss add vibrant pink colour and shine to lips without the stickiness of a traditional gloss
1 x Complexion Rescue Applicator - a dual-sided silicone and sponge applicator to help ensure seamless blending with custom, buildable coverage. Can be used to apply primer, foundation and concealer

How to use:
Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30:

Blend this silky formula into the skin using the included Complexion Rescue Applicator
Use with fingers for a sheerer finish

Complexion Rescue Foundation Stick SPF 25:

Apply with the included Complexion Rescue Applicator anywhere you need extra coverage
Can also be used as a concealer or built up for full coverage

Pressed Bronzer:

Apply with your favourite powder brush
Focus on areas that catch the sun, such as the cheeks, temples and bridge of the nose
Apply to decolletage and neck for a sun-kissed glow

Moxie Plumping Lipgloss:

Wear this lip plumping gloss alone for a sheer-to-medium wash of colour and a high shine finish that isn't sticky
Layer over lipstick or lip liner for fuller colour coverage

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238155

ml for ml

1 x NEW Complexion Rescue Foundation Stick SPF 25 (10g; full size) Worth £29 cost £11.43
1 x NEW Pressed Bronzer (10g; full size) Worth £26 cost £10.24
1 x Complexion Rescue Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30 (35ml; full size) Worth £29 cost £11.43
1 x Moxie Plumping Lipgloss (4.5ml; full size) Worth £18 cost £7.09
1 x Complexion Rescue Applicator Worth £12 cost £4.72
Total Worth direct from Bare Minerals £114 total cost incl p&p used in calculations £44.91
Could not locate all products separately on QVC today.

I’ve ordered it as I haven’t tried complexion rescue before and had heard good things about it. Not sure about the gloss and bronzer but I’d submitted order before I knew what I was doing. I’ve gone for vanilla and hope it’s the right choice for me, I can use Balance n brighten fair, tarte fair light neutral, studio 10 light, Doll 10 light.

I’ve ordered it as I haven’t tried complexion rescue before and had heard good things about it. Not sure about the gloss and bronzer but I’d submitted order before I knew what I was doing. I’ve gone for vanilla and hope it’s the right choice for me, I can use Balance n brighten fair, tarte fair light neutral, studio 10 light, Doll 10 light.

Do report back, Sooze.

A few people on Facebook saying SJ is telling people to go down a shade in the stick shade compared to the tube as it comes up darker. So, of course, QVC has matched them exactly. People saying this means quite a few will end up returning the TSV.

A few people on Facebook saying SJ is telling people to go down a shade in the stick shade compared to the tube as it comes up darker. So, of course, QVC has matched them exactly. People saying this means quite a few will end up returning the TSV.

Available on pre order
? With ordering instructions on the correct shade selection ?

I can believe it, the “vanilla” looks really dark. It’s as if they haven’t made lighter shades so they’ve juggled the colours around. QVC are renowned for not showing shades properly anyway, so for anyone wanting to buy this’ll be an absolute nightmare.

Latest posts

Back