Oh No Jilly 10pm Monday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Just what do you look like .........

One of those crocheted doll toilet roll covers

:mysmilie_466::mysmilie_468::mysmilie_514:

When Jilly gets it wrong she makes a job of it.Is this her idea of trying to be ‘trendy’?She is a curvy girl and would probably suit more structured garments, but yes that outfit looks a mess.

Just watching Jilly on QVC Style channel and oh my I can’t even begin to describe the top she is wearing. It looks absolutely ridiculous and words fail me and that doesn’t happen very often.

There may be many perks in working for Q but having to wear the fashions isn’t one of them.

Pipa seems to be the only one able to pull most of it off but on many occasions that is only because she tucks/belts/layers them.

It wasn't that turquoise tent with the frills on the edges was it? Mr CC almost fell of the sofa laughing and it wasn't because of beer.

CC

E
It wasn't that turquoise tent with the frills on the edges was it? Mr CC almost fell of the sofa laughing and it wasn't because of beer.

CC

Mr CC was so right to nearly end on floor having seen the crochet doll loo cover she was modelling :mysmilie_17:

CC
Candycane you have got it in one. How can they call that monstrosity fashion. It’s an insult to women.

IMHO QVC need to get rid of their Stylists and Fashion buyers, most of what they offer as fashion is beyond belief, and the prices are a joke ... I wouldn't wear most of the fashion if they paid me.

When it looks really bad on a model that is proof enough that no one on this planet should even think about buying never mind actually wearing it.

How many mind altering substances must have been taken when that was rolled out as a possibility.

Damn, what have I missed? I was wondering where my crochet doll loo roll cover had gone......

Jilly is an attractive lady and seems a nice person too.
I’m not calling her a crochet doll loo roll cover, but I’m sorry for her but this get up does her no favours at all.

02BE033B-764C-4E66-B37E-BA98A7F40CC7.jpg

I caught some of that show on the Style Channel repeat. They've put Jilly in some hideous outfits in the past, but that one tops the lot. Poor woman.

Oh No Julia as well on the Denim & Co show. She's wearing a dress that is just far too tight and clingy around her middle. You can see the outline of her knickers. You would have thought Glen might have had a friendly word before she went on air looking like that.

CC

Oh No Julia as well on the Denim & Co show. She's wearing a dress that is just far too tight and clingy around her middle. You can see the outline of her knickers. You would have thought Glen might have had a friendly word before she went on air looking like that.

CC

You saved me from writing these words! However, I have copied a comment from the Q's fb page onto the social media thread, she needs a full length mirror or an honest colleague...

Nothing wrong with having a "tummy" but you need to dress it appropriately and that dress just looked awful.

CC

Don’t know if it’s Julia’s underwear or if there’s a belt with her mic pack even both.
But the fact the dress is just too fitted is the real problem, her dress just doesn’t fit like the models. I can’t be critical about size and lumps n bumps. But it’s just best not to have garments skin tight without obtaining smoothing underneath first. Julia has quoted recently is not about the size on the label that matters, but what fits best. It’s been said on more than one occasion the warehouse just don’t supply the presenters and some models with large enough sizing.

Totally agree, stop looking at the size label and just look in the mirror! I've seen Julia looking lovely but not in anything that's two or three sizes too small.

CC

Latest posts

Back