Oh No Jilly 10pm Monday - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

IMHO QVC need to get rid of their Stylists and Fashion buyers, most of what they offer as fashion is beyond belief, and the prices are a joke ... I wouldn't wear most of the fashion if they paid me.

Likes Twilight , Dream Girl liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

When it looks really bad on a model that is proof enough that no one on this planet should even think about buying never mind actually wearing it.

How many mind altering substances must have been taken when that was rolled out as a possibility.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Damn, what have I missed? I was wondering where my crochet doll loo roll cover had gone......
    Jilly is an attractive lady and seems a nice person too.
    I’m not calling her a crochet doll loo roll cover, but I’m sorry for her but this get up does her no favours at all.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02BE033B-764C-4E66-B37E-BA98A7F40CC7.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	17147
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes Twilight , ERICS MUM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I caught some of that show on the Style Channel repeat. They've put Jilly in some hideous outfits in the past, but that one tops the lot. Poor woman.
    Thanks Dream Girl thanked for this post
    Likes Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Oh No Julia as well on the Denim & Co show. She's wearing a dress that is just far too tight and clingy around her middle. You can see the outline of her knickers. You would have thought Glen might have had a friendly word before she went on air looking like that.

CC
    Likes Boris Bear , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Oh No Julia as well on the Denim & Co show. She's wearing a dress that is just far too tight and clingy around her middle. You can see the outline of her knickers. You would have thought Glen might have had a friendly word before she went on air looking like that.

CC
    You saved me from writing these words! However, I have copied a comment from the Q's fb page onto the social media thread, she needs a full length mirror or an honest colleague...

Post Thanks / Like

I’m sorry to say she looks about 6 months pregnant.

If that woman is a 10/12 I’m a monkeys uncle.
    Likes SisterBliss, Twilight , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing wrong with having a "tummy" but you need to dress it appropriately and that dress just looked awful.

CC
    Thanks Dream Girl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Don’t know if it’s Julia’s underwear or if there’s a belt with her mic pack even both.
    But the fact the dress is just too fitted is the real problem, her dress just doesn’t fit like the models. I can’t be critical about size and lumps n bumps. But it’s just best not to have garments skin tight without obtaining smoothing underneath first. Julia has quoted recently is not about the size on the label that matters, but what fits best. It’s been said on more than one occasion the warehouse just don’t supply the presenters and some models with large enough sizing.

Post Thanks / Like

Totally agree, stop looking at the size label and just look in the mirror! I've seen Julia looking lovely but not in anything that's two or three sizes too small.

CC
    Likes Dream Girl liked this post