Vercella Vita Italian Shapewear TSV 13/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cant find.. :-s

Hi SisterBliss. I've no idea how to do links, sorry, but if you search "Glamorise" they pop up in Ample Bosom, JD Williams, Simply Be, Just my Size, Curvissa, Damart and Look Again.

It's an American brand so uses American spelling.

I found looking at their own site www.glamorise.com had the best choice so I searched the styles I liked in the UK. Their site has a link to their YouTube videos which is good. It explains the front fastening clasp that some people can't get the hang of. There was no internet when I started buying but it seemed easy and natural to me to open and close it. They also have videos showing the different types of bras, too.

Some people have commented that they worry how strong the ff clasp is. I've had some of these bras for over a decade. They've been in the wash sometimes twice a week and I have never had a wire break or poke out and the clasps are still working fine. I've not worn them constantly due to my size going up and down, but unlike many other bras, I can put them in my drawer for a few months and when I go back to them, the elastic hasn't degraded. I never tumble any of my bras, though, but having said that, some other brands still have baggy elastics after a few months.

I do use the VV type bras sometimes. I have a massive cyst in one breast that aches like... I'll wear one of these to bed or around the house when it's playing up. The best I've found so far have been the M&S two-packs. I double up if I'm really aching. I can get into a XL (I'm 38F), but I'm not sure if they'd fit very large busts. Other brands do bigger sizes, though.

Hi SisterBliss. I've no idea how to do links, sorry, but if you search "Glamorise" they pop up in Ample Bosom, JD Williams, Simply Be, Just my Size, Curvissa, Damart and Look Again.

I found looking at their own site www.glamorise.com had the best choice so I searched the styles I liked in the UK. Their site has a link to their YouTube videos which is good. It explains the front fastening clasp that some people can't get the hang of. There was no internet when I started buying but it seemed easy and natural to me to open and close it. They also have videos showing the different types of bras, too.

Some people have commented that they worry how strong the ff clasp is. I've had some of these bras for over a decade. They've been in the wash sometimes twice a week and I have never had a wire break or poke out and the clasps are still working fine. I've not worn them constantly due to my size going up and down, but unlike many other bras, I can put them in my drawer for a few months and when I go back to them, the elastic hasn't degraded. I never tumble any of my bras, though, but having said that, some other brands still have baggy elastics after a few months.

I do use the VV type bras sometimes. I have a massive cyst in one breast that aches like... I'll wear one of these to bed or around the house when it's playing up. The best I've found so far have been the M&S two-packs. I double up if I'm really aching. I can get into a XL (I'm 38F), but I'm not sure if they'd fit very large busts. Other brands do bigger sizes, though.

That's really helpful, thanks.

What I'm after is something comfy, but I need lift & support (34-36 dd/e) I've found that non wires, although comfy just give me a mamma/Doris/flump/matron bust that's just not flattering under tops, & not enough lift. Larger bosoms need lift, because otherwise the boob & belly just morph in to one massive monster.

Do these bras lift? I like wide straps too. Thanks, in advance. Can Tarketta answer too with regard to her link, & T, do u use the surgery bras too?

Re post surgery bras:

Not meaning to be obtuse & rude but with surgery of course one wishes to go steel free for comfort etc,& moderate suppport is required, but why loads of support if a person is has less boob ie single/double masectomy ?

Sorry about the cyst, that must hurt. A friend had cysts & would go & have them drained. It sounded unpleasant(but she had a low pain threshold) but I'm guessing after the hurt wore off it'd feel better? Could you try? She had also been advised to let hers (boob not cyst) hang loose to drain, but they were about 32-34b/c so not such an issue. She had also been advised to quaff evening primrose oil in large quantities to help with pain.There is some ,but not loads of evidence that epo helps with breast pain.

x-Blissy-x

Thanks, SisterBliss. It is painful - a delightful throbbing ache that resonates throughout one side of my body. Going without seems to drag the ache away from my body, widening the pain area so then I slap on the M&S crop top type bra to sleep in.

The Glamorise bras have excellent lift. My friend has now bought a few at my rec and I could not believe how much younger she looks with a bra that shapes her. She was horrified at the thought of buying one as they are quite expensive, but she took her baggy old t-shirt bra off and tried her new Glamorise on and, as we looked in the mirror (both of us agape at the difference!), she said she'd like to make it known that she wants to be buried in it :rock:

The Glamorise seem to have nailed it with a good shape in their bras (at least the ones I've come across), as well as lift. M&S do something along the same lines called Youthful Lift. My sister is a fan of these but complains the wires dig in under her bust if she's sitting down/leaning forward for a long time and it does leave red marks on her. Sis went from a Playtex bra (the famous Lift and Separate one if anyone remembers that advert) that's been around decades. Again, the difference in her whole look the first time I saw her in the YL bra was astonishing.

PS I did try EPO for a while but it didn't help. I've had it for decades now so am used to it.

Unfortunately, if your big busted, you can’t get anything decent under £25.
I remember buying a Rigby and Peller bra many years ago, before I had problems for about £80, but it was really pretty and comfortable.
It’s alright for my sister-in-law she just need two plasters ! She longs for a bigger bust, buts she’s much better with the little she has - no back pain, sore shoulders etc

That's really helpful, thanks.

What I'm after is something comfy, but I need lift & support (34-36 dd/e) I've found that non wires, although comfy just give me a mamma/Doris/flump/matron bust that's just not flattering under tops, & not enough lift. Larger bosoms need lift, because otherwise the boob & belly just morph in to one massive monster.

Do these bras lift? I like wide straps too. Thanks, in advance. Can Tarketta answer too with regard to her link, & T, do u use the surgery bras too?

https://www.curvissa.co.uk/search/_/N-1c?searchType=FullText&Nty=1&Ntt=glamorise&typedText=glamo

Latest posts

Back