Oh I wish.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
that I could receive my other parcels from QVC as quick as they despatch Elemis !!!

I had notification that a couple of items had been despatched at the end of last week - still not received, but hey, Sunday I ordered an Elemis product, and it arrived this morning !

Is there a separate warehouse for Elemis - because they order so many millions they need to offload them more quickly????

Ordered an item on Saturday and it arrived on Monday, and it wasn't an Elemis item.

You know it is a funny thing but I ordered Wet and Forget on the 15th as I always like to have it blow me down with a feather and cover me all over in maple syrup, my Hermes guy delivered it to me yesterday afternoon, and I live in the S.W. of Scotland. I have never had an order from them that quick. It must be stored at the same warehouse as Elemis!:mysmilie_8:

Well, its the luck of the draw I guess. I've been on to CS and bent their ear that Elemis is practically delivered overnight, whereas 2 items ordered at the beginning of last week have stilled failed to appear.

I live in the Borders and everything takes a while to get to me but not the Elemis TSV which was super quick.

CC

Elemis is so overkill with the TSV's every month it seems and the 10's of thousands that need to be sold in 24 hours ..annoying

When I did buy (a lot!) it was usually 10 days at least for a delivery. Considering it was mostly jewellery that was pathetic.

Latest posts

Back