Hair By Philip Kingsley TSV 28/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it just me - yes, I bet you are all saying - yes, it is, but I have used Philip Kingsley on and off for a good many years but the last time I bought a shampoo it was very heavily perfumed and the shampoo nowhere near as good as it was. Has anyone else noticed this or have I become more tuned into the overwhelming smell that it now has? It reminded me of after shave.

A fantastic five-piece hair care collection from Philip Kingsley including their customer favourite Elasticiser, Body Building Shampoo and Conditioner, plus products from their award-winning Trichotherapy range to help soothe your scalp.

I wish they would give a choice in the shampoo not everyone has fine hair with oily roots. mind you I buy the litre sizes online for much less the QVC plus you can pick what combination you like

Philip Kingsley 4 Piece Coconut Breeze Hair Collection TSV 28/05/19
Single TBC

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239940

View attachment 17286

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £4.95

This four-piece haircare collection from the experts at Philip Kingsley features Body Building Shampoo, Moisture Balancing Conditioner and award-winning Elasticizer, all in the deliciously exotic Coconut Breeze fragrance, plus Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray to help protect locks against heat damage and promote hydration. Leave your hair sweetly scented and feeling full of body with this luxurious and effective Philip Kingsley selection.

An award-winning treatment - included in your collection is the bestselling Elasticizer pre-shampoo treatment. This famous formula works to deliver a rush of hydration to your hair cuticle, helping to increase manageability and smooth the outer layer of the hair shaft, sealing in moisture to give a sleek and silky texture.

Exotic scents - get that 'holiday hair' feeling any time of year with the beautiful Coconut Breeze fragrance, infused with delicious notes of coconut, jasmine, almond and vanilla. It's the perfect way to instantly transport you to sunnier climes!

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this superb collection twice more at 90 day intervals, at this fantastic price. It's an easy way to keep hair hydrated and beautifully scented throughout the summer and into autumn and winter.

Contains:

1 x Coconut Breeze Body Building Shampoo (500ml) - gently cleanses while adding the appearance of volume, body and shine to fine, limp or flyaway hair
1 x Coconut Breeze Moisture Balancing Conditioner (500ml) - works to leave your hair looking shiny, smooth, and tangle-free
1 x Coconut Breeze Elasticizer (150ml) - a hydrating pre-shampoo treatment for added body, bounce and shine
1 x Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray (60ml) - this leave-in formula has been created to help hydrate hair and protect from heat damage, while encouraging a smooth and sleek look

How to use:
Elasticizer:

Use 1 - 2 times a week
Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply in sections
Work into your hair with your fingertips; rinse well
For fine and medium-textured hair, apply sparingly through your mid-lengths and ends
For coarse, wavy, curly or frizzy hair, use more generously through your hair's length

Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray:

Shake before use
Spray through wet hair after using appropriate Philip Kingsley shampoo and conditioner
For finer hair textures, apply sparingly through mid-lengths and ends
Comb through and use the appropriate Philip Kingsley styling products as required

Delivery to UK mainland only

ml for ml

1 x Coconut Breeze Body Building Shampoo (500ml) - Worth £38 on PK site, cost £14.21
1 x Coconut Breeze Moisture Balancing Conditioner (500ml) - Worth £43 on PK website, cost £16.08
1 x Coconut Breeze Elasticizer (150ml) - Worth £35 on PK website cost £13.09
1 x Daily Damage Defence Conditioning Spray (60ml) - Worth £9.50 at Selfridges, cost £3.55.

Total Worth £125.50 so without p&p approx a third of the price. Cost £46.93 including p&p used in calculations.

I love the Daily Damage spray, but do not need any more body in my hair, so not for me.

Philip Kingsley Body Building Shampoo & Moisture Balancing Conditioner 250ml. I have used this shampoo and conditioner set since buying it as a TSV way back. Overall I would say I am happy with the products.

Latest posts

Back