Ashwood Handbags TSV 14/5/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ashwood Leather Triple Compartment Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 177145
QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.98
P&P £0.00

This gorgeous Ashwood shoulder bag is crafted from premium leather and features three secure zipped compartments, plus plenty of pockets to keep your everyday essentials safe and close to hand. Add a smart finishing touch to all your outfits with this sleek, stylish handbag.

A place for everything - the central zipped compartment has two slot pockets and a zipped one, ideal for keeping your phone, keys or make-up secure. Plus there are slot pockets on the front and back of the bag, perfect for making sure your travelcard is within easy reach.

On-trend colours - the bag comes in five fabulous shades that are perfect for spring/summer. Two feature animal print finishes with the White/Snake and Black/Leopard which are both big trends this season. You'll get a more classic finish with the Tan/Pannacotta or if a pop of block colour is what you're after, then the Pink or Yellow options are for you.

Outer: 100% leather; lining: 100% polyester
Zip and magnetic fastening
Logo on front
Inner pockets: 2 x slot, 1 x zip
Outer pockets: 2 x slot
Bag (h x w x d): 37cm x 27cm x 13cm (14.6" x 10.6" x 5.1")

Colour options:

Tan/ Pannacotta
White/Snake
Black/Leopard
Yellow
Pink

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177145

As usual on their dreadful website, several handbags are "image not yet available".

Utter incompetence, they knew they would be selling them, but couldn't even be bothered to take photos for the website.

They look good, but I would never want a cross body handbag with grab handles.

Anyone going for this? My thought is "More Handbags?" How many does a girl need?

CC

There is a method in their madness though CC
You do need plenty bags to stuff away all the Skechers, fake tan, mascaras, gardening bits, MarlaWynne, LAB tools and Ultrasun they have been flogging of late.
As ever though they have a back up plan to keep you spending when your handbags are full.
There’s always an Amanda Holden trunk on the horizon for when you buy one for you and one, hopefully for that friend that says didn’t you get me one?

:mysmilie_17:

Well, I had absolutely no intention of buying this bag, or any other bag for that matter, but I happened to tune in at 7 am this morning, saw the pink, said to Hubby "I love that pink bag", managed to resist, made myself a cup of coffee, took the dog out, then just before he left for work Hubby said "if you like that bag just get it" .... so I did .... and it is my birthday today so what the heck :mysmilie_3:

Well, I had absolutely no intention of buying this bag, or any other bag for that matter, but I happened to tune in at 7 am this morning, saw the pink, said to Hubby "I love that pink bag", managed to resist, made myself a cup of coffee, took the dog out, then just before he left for work Hubby said "if you like that bag just get it" .... so I did .... and it is my birthday today so what the heck :mysmilie_3:

When you hear that if you like that..... You just have to snatch the card and just go for it :mysmilie_19:
Have a great day Jackanory :mysmilie_858:

That’s a lovely start to a birthday day hope you enjoy it when it arrives. Happy birthday and if it’s your thing get the champagne out!

Happy Birthday and I hope you like the bag. I'll have some of that champers later as I have to drive to work soon blahhh.

CC

Birthday, sunshine and a new bag, hard to beat. Hope your day continues to be a good one.

Birthday, sunshine and a new bag, hard to beat. Hope your day continues to be a good one.

Thank you Lloyd, it has been a lovely day so far, nice presents from the family this morning, I brought home baking into work this morning which has gone down a treat, lots of cards from my colleagues and a bottle of Baileys and some chocolates, about to finish soon and will head home to sit in the garden with my pooch and then dinner at home with the family tonight, and an extra bonus of a pink leather handbag to look forward to in a couple of days too, all in all a very nice birthday xx

Latest posts

Back