Ben Di Lisi Fashion TSV 17/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't wait to see a picture of this! Won't be for me though as I'm too small and midis are all wrong on me.

CC

Ben de Lisi Printed Jersey Midi Dress with Side Tie Detail
Item Number: 178949
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £3.95

This stylish printed midi dress from Ben de Lisi is made from stretch jersey fabric for a comfortable fit and features a flattering shape with self-tie detailing on the left hand side, plus short capped sleeves and a high neckline. Timeless and feminine, this gorgeous dress is a wardrobe essential and can be styled in so many ways for any occasion.

Effortless style - this must-have design is so versatile. It's a great party piece if you've got a special event coming up, just team it with heels and shimmering jewellery. Or if you prefer to keep it more casual, go for trainers and a denim jacket for a relaxed lunch date.

Vibrant prints - add a pop of print to your wardrobe with this beautiful midi dress. Available in five gorgeous colour and print combinations - Black Multi, Blue Multi, Multi Floral, Multi Stripe and Red Spot, there's something to suit all tastes.

Outer: 95% polyester, 5% elastane; lining: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black Multi
Blue Multi
Multi Floral
Multi Stripe
Red Spot

Garment measurements:

Chest: 8: 83.8cm (33"), 10: 88.9cm (35"), 12: 94cm (37"), 14: 99cm (39"), 16: 106.7cm (42"), 18: 114.3cm (45"), 20: 121.9cm (48"), 22: 132cm (52")
Hip: 8: 94cm (37"), 10: 99cm (39"), 12: 104cm (41"), 14: 109.2cm (43"), 16: 116.8cm (46"), 18: 124.5cm (49"), 20: 132cm (52"), 22: 142.2cm (56")
Length: 8: 118.7cm (46.8"), 10: 119cm (46.9"), 12: 119.4cm (47"), 14: 119.9cm (47.2"), 16: 120.3cm (47.4"), 18: 121cm (47.6"), 20: 121.6cm (47.9"), 22: 122.4cm (48.2")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178949

It looks very clingy on all the models even the slimmest and a couple seem to be wearing a size up from their normal size and it still clings. (JR must have all the smalls)

What an odd garment - baggy in the small of the back, emphasises bottom & thighs & the length is just wrong. I do like the red spot & if it was on the knee, not mid calf, it would look better & not so frumpy. Has anyone suggested wearing it with trainers??? I've had a look at his other offerings while having my breakfast, he must have a shedload of the striped print material because if you don't like the dress you can always buy the skirt or top.

Actually Catherine Huntley looked OK in the TSV but she's quite tall so she gets away with the odd length. Didn't like the print though. How does Ben de Lisi make a living out of fashion as all the items on QVC are horrible (maybe dog jumper OK). I suspect QVC get all his "fails" just like they do with Joe Browns.

He's on just now looking a lot smarter than the last time I saw him in his down and out in LA look. No socks though.

CC

I caught a bit of Chuntley on last evenings gem show and thought she was very gaunt in the face so much so her teeth looked as if they didn’t fit anymore. Not helped that she had poker straight dark hair with a growing out fringe. Seemed to be sporting the Alison Reilly lookalikie vibe.

Looks like Bendy only designs for tall women with no “lumps and bumps” because to me that dress looks so unforgiving as they say in QVC land. £50 is a lot for a polyesterfest dress.

His tops, trousers and his tsv frock have all been taken from the same bolt of cloth. Must have got it cheap. And all that bull about how the designs were inspired, yeah right, probably was what was left in the warehouse after Antthony, Nina Leonard and Rene had taken first picks !!!

LATI loved the comparison of Chuntley and Reilly :mysmilie_11: I know it sounds unkind, but Alison "I've been with QVC 7 years" Reilly does have a sticky out chin like Brucie and Jimmy Hill, and her hairstyle only exaggerates it.

I'm just watching the 9pm Elemis hour. Is that thing worn by Alison Young (a combination of a curtain and a toga) designed by BdL by any chance? I mean WTF is she wearing??

CC

I'm just watching the 9pm Elemis hour. Is that thing worn by Alison Young (a combination of a curtain and a toga) designed by BdL by any chance? I mean WTF is she wearing??

CC

Looks like she's been to 'Shakespeare in the park' & been in the costume box...(chanelling the tights/jerkin/Robin Hood/Anthony Cleopatra look)

Latest posts

Back