Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235654

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239830

QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.92
P&P £1.95

Get ready to show off your lashes with this trio of Benefit mascaras including the volumising BadGal Bang, curling Rollerlash, and lengthening They're Real; all formulated to provide you with bigger, bolder, fuller-looking lashes that will last all day (or night). Mix up these mascaras depending on the make-up look you're going for, or wear them together to combine their eye-opening effects - you can't go wrong no matter which look you choose.

What's the difference? It's too hard to pick a favourite from this trio; for longer-looking lashes with a specially designed brush, opt for They’re Real, for super-curled lashes brush on Roller Lash that holds for up to 12 hours, and for more volumised lashes give BadGal Bang a go with its big impact brush and 360 reach.

Full-size make-up - no mini sample sizes here, all of these mascaras come in a full size, so you don't need to worry about running out anytime soon.

Keep fluttering with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option to receive this set twice more every 90 days, with one in August and one in time or the festive season in November, each at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x BadGal Bang (8.5g) in Black - features a big impact brush with 360 degree reach. Contains innovative aero-particles to help add the appearance of layers of volume without weighing your lashes down
1 x Rollerlash Mascara (8.5g) in Black - grabs, separates, lifts and curls, with a curve-setting formula that holds for up to 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin
1 x They’re Real Mascara (8.5g) in Black - a high-pigment, jet-black formula with a specially-designed brush that lengthens, curls, volumises, lifts and separates the look of your lashes

How to apply:

Hold the wand horizontally and give the brush a wiggle from side to side, base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift
Hold the wand vertically and stroke upwards to curl and separate
Layer generously as you wish

Benefit Benefit 3 Piece Mascara Collection TSV 18/05/19 (Last Time £28.98 + post)

Single

Auto-Delivery

They’re Real
Roller Lash
Bad Gal BANG!

View attachment 17257

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £31.92
P&P £1.95

Get ready to show off your lashes with this trio of Benefit mascaras including the volumising BadGal Bang, curling Rollerlash, and lengthening They're Real; all formulated to provide you with bigger, bolder, fuller-looking lashes that will last all day (or night). Mix up these mascaras depending on the make-up look you're going for, or wear them together to combine their eye-opening effects - you can't go wrong no matter which look you choose.

What's the difference? It's too hard to pick a favourite from this trio; for longer-looking lashes with a specially designed brush, opt for They’re Real, for super-curled lashes brush on Roller Lash that holds for up to 12 hours, and for more volumised lashes give BadGal Bang a go with its big impact brush and 360 reach.

Full-size make-up - no mini sample sizes here, all of these mascaras come in a full size, so you don't need to worry about running out anytime soon.

Keep fluttering with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option to receive this set twice more every 90 days, with one in August and one in time or the festive season in November, each at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x BadGal Bang (8.5g) in Black - features a big impact brush with 360 degree reach. Contains innovative aero-particles to help add the appearance of layers of volume without weighing your lashes down
1 x Rollerlash Mascara (8.5g) in Black - grabs, separates, lifts and curls, with a curve-setting formula that holds for up to 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin
1 x They’re Real Mascara (8.5g) in Black - a high-pigment, jet-black formula with a specially-designed brush that lengthens, curls, volumises, lifts and separates the look of your lashes

How to apply:

Hold the wand horizontally and give the brush a wiggle from side to side, base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift
Hold the wand vertically and stroke upwards to curl and separate
Layer generously as you wish

You’re welcome. :mysmilie_3:

Benetint range TSV would have been nice I was given a sample of a lip balm in the range beautiful!

I've tried all the Benefit mascaras but have gone back to Max Factor 2000 calorie because it's just as good. It's a fraction of the cost and stays put all day without caking or dropping. The other reason I use it is because it's available in black/brown because black is too harsh as I'm blonde.

Benetint range TSV would have been nice I was given a sample of a lip balm in the range beautiful!

I wear the Benetint almost every day as a natural cheek & lip stain & I have got through quite a few Benebalms. They are great if you don't want to look "made up" but just want to add a touch of colour. Great for anyone who is not well/convalescing. I always use it if I stay over at a relatives house so that I don't scare them in the morning. It's brill as you can't tell you have make up on. As far as the TSV is concerned I think it's quite boring! Seeing as the brand is so funky & sells well, I was hoping for a summer kit. I wish these companies would up their game & give us something new & exclusive.

I quite like Roller Lash as it actually does help my lashes curl, the only other one ever was a Shiseido long discontinued. Also, no crunchy lashes as many have. I only wear brown as well.

Interesting one. In a Facebook group quite a few complaining about companies and the lovely little free trips to say Bali etc many companies give to the bloggers and influencers.

Seems Benefit and Tarte are two of the top companies for doing this. Loads of people now saying they will no longer buy from the brands as these little junkets are paid for by the customer via the cost of products.

Interesting one. In a Facebook group quite a few complaining about companies and the lovely little free trips to say Bali etc many companies give to the bloggers and influencers.

Seems Benefit and Tarte are two of the top companies for doing this. Loads of people now saying they will no longer buy from the brands as these little junkets are paid for by the customer via the cost of products.

Oh really........ could that mean Instagram video again

Oh really........ could that mean Instagram video again

I know Benefit did a trip a couple weeks ago and Jamie Genevieve was on it, not sure if it was all bloggers who were on it, but hey SH will have to go some to get close to Jamie, she has 1.2million followers on Insta and SH doesn't even have 5000.

I wear the Benetint almost every day as a natural cheek & lip stain & I have got through quite a few Benebalms. They are great if you don't want to look "made up" but just want to add a touch of colour. Great for anyone who is not well/convalescing. I always use it if I stay over at a relatives house so that I don't scare them in the morning. It's brill as you can't tell you have make up on. As far as the TSV is concerned I think it's quite boring! Seeing as the brand is so funky & sells well, I was hoping for a summer kit. I wish these companies would up their game & give us something new & exclusive.

This is weird replying to myself but please forgive me! I have just had a peruse on Benefits own website & they have a Bold is Beautiful Project. They are supporting two charities- REFUGE for women & children which is against domestic violence & LOOK GOOD FEEL BETTER for supporting cancer suffers with the visible signs of cancer/treatments etc. I cannot praise the look good feel better workshops enough & they certainly picked me up when I needed it. They are selling a limited edition pink hand held mirror for £12 on their site during the month of May with 100% profits going to both charities. I have just bought one & signed up to their website so got free delivery. Not trying to preach to anyone but just thought I would share for anyone that may be interested, nice pressie for a youngster too & for a good cause!

Latest posts

Back