Image coming soon. Oh yeh!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Fed up that they have so many invisible pictures saying "Image coming soon".

Some still saying this from yesterday.

And in fact, some never arrive.

What a shambles!

Some products have very, very limited information on them and it's usually the really expensive ones as well. Website going downhill.

CC

I watched the £500 Bose radio demo, and was appalled at the lack of information about it. I was left with loads of questions about it, and the written description didn't help at all.

Some products have very, very limited information on them and it's usually the really expensive ones as well. Website going downhill.

CC

It must be subterranean, heading for Australia by now. The QVC website is appalling in this day and age.

Perhaps they’ve worked out that they still sell items even if there’s not a pic on the website ? I wonder if they have a click-counter to see how many people look at the item before ordering it ?

Perhaps they’ve worked out that they still sell items even if there’s not a pic on the website ? I wonder if they have a click-counter to see how many people look at the item before ordering it ?

It's no excuse. There is so much competition on line, why reduce your conversion rate (from clicking to purchase).

Can you imagine walking in to a shop and all they have is a load of empty shelve with price tags, nothing else just price tags, what a bizarre sight that would be.........remind you of anyone?

They also often have the wrong picture for the item. It's about time that they employed proper IT people, rather than the ones they have working there at the moment. I could do a better job and I don't know the first thing about setting up a website, so that's saying something.

The way they refer to the website “for more information” is a joke, it’s tripe!

CC

On the rare occasion I tune in and see something of interest, the only website I'll refer to "for more information" is shoppingtelly.com because theirs doesn't have pics or proper additional info and the reviews, if any, are mostly useless. I come here for all my advance information, too. QVC should damn well be paying us for the uplifted business that comes from the expert knowledge of forum members (some very well informed beauty experts here and stratobuddy with his tech experience, for example). Or they could get rid of their web team, save a fortune and pay a generous fee to Graham (and Sazza) instead. I'm not joking!

:cash::cash::cash:

Unfortunately/fortunately Andik we on this forum discourage anyone from buying so I don’t think they would give us any brownie points, but seriously I do agree there is an abundance of good knowledge for anyone who needs it as I’m sure most of us found and joined whilst searching for information.

Graham and Sazza will have to remember to do the kissy kiss kiss if they stand any chance on Q’s team.

Can you imagine walking in to a shop and all they have is a load of empty shelve with price tags, nothing else just price tags, what a bizarre sight that would be.........remind you of anyone?

When you put it like that, it just shows the sheer stupidity of QVC's neglectful attitude to the website.

Unfortunately/fortunately Andik we on this forum discourage anyone from buying so I don’t think they would give us any brownie points, but seriously I do agree there is an abundance of good knowledge for anyone who needs it as I’m sure most of us found and joined whilst searching for information.

Graham and Sazza will have to remember to do the kissy kiss kiss if they stand any chance on Q’s team.

Hmm, you’re right - it’s probably a bit of both. Personally, on balance, I think there are more things I buy these days because I’ve learnt the positives (on here) than things I avoid because I’ve been put off, simply because I’ve already learnt (also on here) not to bother about the latter in the first place. All the same, yes, QVC wouldn’t like that.

They also often have the wrong picture for the item. It's about time that they employed proper IT people, rather than the ones they have working there at the moment. I could do a better job and I don't know the first thing about setting up a website, so that's saying something.

It's as if they have employed a bunch of simpletons...

I don't get this shopps. Who does this remind us of - is it Chunts' brain?

On the rare occasion I tune in and see something of interest, the only website I'll refer to "for more information" is shoppingtelly.com because theirs doesn't have pics or proper additional info and the reviews, if any, are mostly useless. I come here for all my advance information, too. QVC should damn well be paying us for the uplifted business that comes from the expert knowledge of forum members (some very well informed beauty experts here and stratobuddy with his tech experience, for example). Or they could get rid of their web team, save a fortune and pay a generous fee to Graham (and Sazza) instead. I'm not joking!

:cash::cash::cash:

Absolutely.

In fairness to us, I think we (can only speak for 'the beauties') will say if something on Q is effective & good value.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back