And Tonight's Total Joke Outfit . . .

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
Is worn by the irritating Eilidh Nairn. For God's ****** sake, what does she look like??? Who wears those kind of shoes with leggings if you're over 20??? The wrinkles in that top. Jackie Joseph looks different as well, her face is different, might be the makeup or might have been totally transformed by time bomb.

Daily rant done.

CC

Is worn by the irritating Eilidh Nairn. For God's ****** sake, what does she look like??? Who wears those kind of shoes with leggings if you're over 20??? The wrinkles in that top. Jackie Joseph looks different as well, her face is different, might be the makeup or might have been totally transformed by time bomb.

Daily rant done.

CC
Eilidh Nairn makes my teeth ache, however, I had to see what she looked like, muted her & had a laugh. Jacqui Joseph has a lovely face & didn't need all the highlighter that was liberally applied. A daily rant is good for us & doing it through a keyboard is better for those around us.

EN drove me nuts on the Garden TSV show. Doesn’t appear to know much about gardening but doesn’t ask basic questions that lots of viewers might want asked.

EN drove me nuts on the Garden TSV show. Doesn’t appear to know much about gardening but doesn’t ask basic questions that lots of viewers might want asked.

I always expect the presenters to serve a dual purpose: they are there to be us, asking the questions we would ask and ensure all relevant information to aid the purchase; and they are there to make sure the hours are effective for QVC by keeping the show flowing and the guests on track. Most of them fail blatantly on the first and I can only assume QVC are happy with the awful hours the presenters host the majority of the time. Sometimes, far too often, the guest is having to keep the presenter on track. How is that professional?

Totally agree.

If they are knowledgeable then they can discuss it intelligently if not (and that’s not a minus) then ask8ng sensible, relevant questions is exactly what is needed. Not rambling about totally silly unrelated things.

BTW have you noticed when they show the video of old Tiff taking the rubbish out she just lobs the bag behind the plastic hedging? Don’t imagine Tiff puts out much rubbish in real life - too busy doing invalid baths!

QVC appear to believe that hiring ex showgirls/dancers/dental assistants/and last chance salesmen - (all of whom failed to make a long term career,) that they're capable of asking intelligent questions whilst being professional in their behaviour. Where DID they get THAT idea from ?

We'd be better off listening to retired journalists who know how to 'hit the spot' with questioning, and who wouldn't be prone to the inane giggling and perpetual arm waving that we are subjected to now (yes YOU Craig)

QVC appear to believe that hiring ex showgirls/dancers/dental assistants/and last chance salesmen - (all of whom failed to make a long term career,) that they're capable of asking intelligent questions whilst being professional in their behaviour. Where DID they get THAT idea from ?

We'd be better off listening to retired journalists who know how to 'hit the spot' with questioning, and who wouldn't be prone to the inane giggling and perpetual arm waving that we are subjected to now (yes YOU Craig)

Although wasn’t Spaniel ears a so called journalist and look at that excuse for an intelligent woman!

Yes, that was why I particular said 'retired' journalists - meaning in their later years, with more experience under their belts, and who would want to make a bit of pin money on the side.

Today's awful outfit was on Nina Leonard show - Sophia in a zig zag stripey dress that really did her stomach no favours at all. How she manages to smile and twirl when she must be able to see how awful she looks is a big pat on the back to her. At least give her the right size.

CC

I always expect the presenters to serve a dual purpose: they are there to be us, asking the questions we would ask and ensure all relevant information to aid the purchase; and they are there to make sure the hours are effective for QVC by keeping the show flowing and the guests on track. Most of them fail blatantly on the first and I can only assume QVC are happy with the awful hours the presenters host the majority of the time. Sometimes, far too often, the guest is having to keep the presenter on track. How is that professional?

Kathy Taylor completely dominated this morning’s show with Lesley Ebbetts. I used to quite like her despite the stumbling over her words as she seemed quite normal and not too diva like. I don’t know if it’s since she lost weight, but this morning she continually talked over Lesley Ebbetts who is such a knowledgable expert with fashion expertise going back decades. It was all about what Kathy’s views on every item. Drove me mad.

Yes, it drove me mad as well. Lesley is delightful and knowledgeable but good old Kathy, she knows best on every subject and on every item and has to talk about it every second she is on air. What was the point of having a guest?

This afternoon's tasteless outfit is being worn by Debbie Flint who has recycled her grandma's sofa covers.

CC

Kathy Taylor completely dominated this morning’s show with Lesley Ebbetts. I used to quite like her despite the stumbling over her words as she seemed quite normal and not too diva like. I don’t know if it’s since she lost weight, but this morning she continually talked over Lesley Ebbetts who is such a knowledgable expert with fashion expertise going back decades. It was all about what Kathy’s views on every item. Drove me mad.

Her rudeness has matured into ignorance.

Tonight's effort 20190424_173038.jpg

Why is the pink fabric darker toward the inner thighs ? Did the poor model wet herself laughing when she saw herself in the mirror ?

Latest posts

Back