And Tonight's Total Joke Outfit . . .

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Kathy Taylor completely dominated this morning’s show with Lesley Ebbetts. I used to quite like her despite the stumbling over her words as she seemed quite normal and not too diva like. I don’t know if it’s since she lost weight, but this morning she continually talked over Lesley Ebbetts who is such a knowledgable expert with fashion expertise going back decades. It was all about what Kathy’s views on every item. Drove me mad.

Kathy morphed into one of the rudest and most obnoxious presenters several years ago in my view. I would suggest being given her first Morning Style series of shows began the process. What we have now is the latest incarnation and I think the only remedy will be her departure, whenever that will be.

Kathy morphed into one of the rudest and most obnoxious presenters several years ago in my view. I would suggest being given her first Morning Style series of shows began the process. What we have now is the latest incarnation and I think the only remedy will be her departure, whenever that will be.

Summed her up completely & on top pf her rudeness she's the most clumsy sales assistant they've got.

Oh dear, just caught the Reiker hour at 2 and goodness knows why Debbie Flint thinks she looks good in the dress she is wearing. It look ok from the waist up but its short - well above her knee. She looks really big in it and showing her legs is not a good look. Does she not look in the mirror before she goes on air.

Just had a look on the plus 1. Goodness that is awful. Was KP wearing this yesterday or Tuesday? If so I assume it is an upcoming TSV .

I see that BA for Marlawynn is now doing Reiker as well. At this rate she may take her bed to Q towers as she seems to be on every day.

Just had a look on the plus 1. Goodness that is awful. Was KP wearing this yesterday or Tuesday? If so I assume it is an upcoming TSV .

I see that BA for Marlawynn is now doing Reiker as well. At this rate she may take her bed to Q towers as she seems to be on every day.

It is a style find apparently - on style your wardrobe now and looks a state on the tall/slim/pretty model!!

She looks dreadful & it's hideous, an awful mishmash of 'styles' in one dress. Maybe the Nina Leonard designers were bored & played Heads, Bodies & Legs with bits of material.

In the interests of market research, & because I'm trapped in one room while the hall floor polish dries, I had a look. I found KP on an Aurora show & she looked to be wearing this...
https://www.qvcuk.com/Coco-Bianco-V-Neck-Dress-with-Cold-Shoulder.product.173688.html?sc=SRCH

I’m not keen on the Marla Wynn guest’s presenting style. Don’t know what it is about her that annoys me, apart from her mentioning ‘Marla’ in every other sentence.

Too many fashion brands are represented by the same BA, is it any wonder some of us find QVC a dull watch these days?

In the interests of market research, & because I'm trapped in one room while the hall floor polish dries, I had a look. I found KP on an Aurora show & she looked to be wearing this...
https://www.qvcuk.com/Coco-Bianco-V-Neck-Dress-with-Cold-Shoulder.product.173688.html?sc=SRCH

Holy Moly!!!

Great link. Please can we always put links when commenting on today's scary outfit, it will make this fun thread the best ever daily entertainment. I can now unsubscribe from those banal positive affirmations in my inbox.

I’m not keen on the Marla Wynn guest’s presenting style. Don’t know what it is about her that annoys me, apart from her mentioning ‘Marla’ in every other sentence.

she seems untrustworthy.....(Says to self : hang on, that's why she got the gig!)

Eilidh Nairn makes my teeth ache, however, I had to see what she looked like, muted her & had a laugh. Jacqui Joseph has a lovely face & didn't need all the highlighter that was liberally applied. A daily rant is good for us & doing it through a keyboard is better for those around us.

I can’t stand that woman and what do they think they look like, are there no mirrors backstage?

Holy Moly!!!

Great link. Please can we always put links when commenting on today's scary outfit, it will make this fun thread the best ever daily entertainment. I can now unsubscribe from those banal positive affirmations in my inbox.

My pleasure. I can't believe some of the stuff they're selling at the moment, having said that I've just bought two dresses from Denim & Co, they are gorgeous & don't look part of Q's current 'fashion'.

Wow that's horrid! I can't see them selling any of them after DF modelled it. I haven't seen any ghastliness this morning but no doubt the worst is yet to come.

CC

The 20 selfies posted on arsebook before and after every appearance doesn’t endear her to me.

Kathy Taylor completely dominated this morning’s show with Lesley Ebbetts. I used to quite like her despite the stumbling over her words as she seemed quite normal and not too diva like. I don’t know if it’s since she lost weight, but this morning she continually talked over Lesley Ebbetts who is such a knowledgable expert with fashion expertise going back decades. It was all about what Kathy’s views on every item. Drove me mad.

Just found this on their fb page - 'Wish Kathy's cough would come back🙉 #LetRichardTalk' & a response saying they should both have lip zips :mysmilie_11:

Latest posts

Back