And Tonight's Total Joke Outfit . . .

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did notice that Ms Tayler was managing to out talk Richard Jackson and that is quite an impressive feat. I was shouting at the telly for her to shut up. Time to put her out to grass or superglue her lips together.

CC

Well, dressing like that made her feel comfy. Maybe she is sparking new fashion style.

Dressing in my pyjamas makes me feel comfy but I wouldn't be presenting a TV show in them. You could be right about a new fashion style though . . . .

CC

Actually I think Melissa (if that's her name!) is OK compared to others and I am quite liking the clothes. Julia is looking nice in the dress she's got on. Maybe they've got a new stylist. I think Maxine is my favourite model, she looks good in most things.

Actually I think Melissa (if that's her name!) is OK compared to others and I am quite liking the clothes. Julia is looking nice in the dress she's got on. Maybe they've got a new stylist. I think Maxine is my favourite model, she looks good in most things.

Oh dear, I've just written something less than complimentary about Julia & the BA on the Seasalt thread. I agree with you about Maxine, she always looks wonderful & has a really cailm manner.

Eeek! Tonight's ridiculous outfit is worn by designer Ben Di Lisi who is on air now with Miceal. He looks like a homeless man wearing Glen Campbell's old clothes. I mean, honestly, he's supposed to be in fashion! Micheal is dressed like my mum on a shopping trip to Asda.

CC

Eeek! Tonight's ridiculous outfit is worn by designer Ben Di Lisi who is on air now with Miceal. He looks like a homeless man wearing Glen Campbell's old clothes. I mean, honestly, he's supposed to be in fashion! Micheal is dressed like my mum on a shopping trip to Asda.

CC
Fab descriptions!

Ann Dawson has won it for me tonight. She is on Ashwood handbags now although I saw her earlier on with Jill Gauntlett. She looks like she is from Thailand

Yes, I think Anne had to be the runner up. Who on earth thought it would be a good idea to put a black patterned top with those wine patterned trousers. Either piece would have looked fine on it's own with a plain bottom/top but QVC's edgy stylists had to make her look a clown.

CC

CC

Reading this made me chuckle loud enough to wake the cat (unintentionally !)

Ben de Lisi was wearing 2 sizes too small. He must have been dressed by one of the backstage stylists.

Ann Dawson has won it for me tonight. She is on Ashwood handbags now although I saw her earlier on with Jill Gauntlett. She looks like she is from Thailand

I'm going to be kind & it could have been that half of her outfit was plain but she spilled something or ripped it & had to find an alternative piece quickly. I think it's more likely that she has no idea of what to wear if not presenting 'fashion' when she has to pick something from the hour. I love the concept of her being from Thailand, conjures up all sorts of images..!

Holy Shoot!! What is Claire Sutton wearing today, apparently it's nearly £100. Claire, sorry, you look absolutely awful and that is not something I say every day. Wrong colour for you and is making you look very hippy. Sorry but it is. Before anyone tells me to look in the mirror, I have and already replaced the clingy T shirt :mysmilie_11:

CC

Latest posts

Back