Attitude by Renee TSV 20/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

4E40618C-43C6-4540-872E-36F3742EFC59.jpg

Really?!

Sorry, don’t know how to rotate photo!

I wouldn’t be carried out feet first wearing any of QVCs “fashion” especially Attitudes, Quacker Factory and top of that list, Anthony.

It made me feel quite ill when Renee was wittering on about how you almost get 2 for 1 with this offer and how you'd only need to take one pair or possibly two when you go on holiday as you could turn them inside out and wear them again. You wouldn't do that with knickers so I can't understand why you would do it with leggings. I also think they look like something you see the yummy mummies in traipsing off to do the school run. They love to look like they've been doing yoga/pilates all day long.

I caught a few minutes this morning where she said you could just turn them inside out if a baby had thrown up on them.

I know baby sick isn't quite the same as adult sick, but there is no force on this planet that would make me wear any sick closer to my body like that!

On the NL hour they wanted us to take a pair of their leggings into the toilet of a plane to change so that we arrived at our destination looking glam.

Now I don’t know what airline they are flying with but I find there is barely enough room to take your knickers down never mind actually changing. Also what is glamorous about standing in a pair of leggings whilst hanging around a baggage reclaim belt.

Is it me?

I caught a few minutes this morning where she said you could just turn them inside out if a baby had thrown up on them.

I know baby sick isn't quite the same as adult sick, but there is no force on this planet that would make me wear any sick closer to my body like that!

I heard that too and was about to post about it but you beat me to it...

I couldn't believe my ears when she said that!

The thought of wiping off the baby sick from the front of your leggings only to turn them INSIDE OUT so the sick is touching you?! Made *me* feel sick tbh! Ugh! :(

Yuk...It'd be like wearing 'the wet patch'.

Oh heck just spilt my breakfast down my top, never mind I’m just going to turn it inside out, you all don’t mind do you?
If the baby (fictionally) brings the milk up after the next feed, I’ll just turn my pants inside out too, it’s fine isn’t it?
Who needs buy much fashion from Q again or even put many loads in, cause we can just continue to flip our clothing.

:mysmilie_11:

I actually have a reversible dress which I take on holiday but there`s no way I`d reverse it and wear it if I spilled something on it or if a baby chucked up on it. Ewww no way.
It`s a chiffon type fabric and it saves on space as well as it weighs next to nothing and doesn`t crease either.I bought it a couple of years ago from one of those outlet shopping places, Freeport in Fleetwood and I must admit I`ve had more than my moneysworth out of it. It`s ideal slip over the head, calf length style and is floaty and cool.

Latest posts

Back