JRs Blog

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: JRs Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Default JRs Blog

JR has had a QVC garden expert in to advise her on her garden. I hope she wasnt charged too much !??? Anyway, someone has commented saying it might be a good idea for a QVC Customer to have a similar experience. I wonder if JR will get the implied message? Probably not.

Likes shopperholic , brissles liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    JR has had a QVC garden expert in to advise her on her garden. I hope she wasn’t charged too much !??? Anyway, someone has commented saying it might be a good idea for a QVC Customer to have a similar experience. I wonder if JR will get the implied message? Probably not.
    if im right that is acutally george from de jager plants doing it
    Likes alter ego , Evie liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

This is simply more evidence as to why QVC 'presenters' never move on. Working at a tv department store with all the staff perks, numerous freebies and 'try-outs' that a real life shop worker in a proper shop can only dream about. I bet few of them have items in their home that they've actually paid for. And I've often wondered about the pierced earrings that are tried on during shows, - hardly likely to go back in stock are they.

Yes, I think its a great idea having the viewers involved. I think they still have 'send outs' to viewers for trying products, - I've been a purchaser for 20 years and never been asked - but we should see them on air and asking 'real' questions.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope they declare these perks and benefits on their tax returns. I used to get some great perks from my employers but HMRC calculated their taxation value down to the last penny and made sure I paid it. Hard to escape when on PAYE.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure Michael Perry had a garden consultation competition on his website where he comes to visit your garden and gives advice. Not exactly a makeover but would be nice to have him round lol.

CC
    Likes Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am sure many years ago they had some sort of competition and the winner got a makeover on hair makeup an outfit and maybe jewellery.Aveda was the hair products used and they got to keep everything. Don't know if it ever happened again.

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be nice for the customers to benefit and not the spoilt freebie receiving and I am sure very well paid presenters.

Post Thanks / Like

Remember when they had a competition for “the face of diamonique” and a lady viewer won and appeared on several shows modelling and talking about the items. Didn’t last long and of course that was before every jewellery show was Eek taken over by Gatling gun Kenan.

Post Thanks / Like

It’s sickening the amount of freebies the QVC customers pay for through inflated prices and postage for these over pampered shop assistants, it’s even more sickening and crass the way they rub it the people’s faces knowing there’s not a darn thing they can do about it.
    Thanks brissles thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    JR has had a QVC garden expert in to advise her on her garden. I hope she wasn’t charged too much !??? Anyway, someone has commented saying it might be a good idea for a QVC Customer to have a similar experience. I wonder if JR will get the implied message? Probably not.
    She probably got her bespoke engagement ring at cost via the Eek Queen the O'Reilly woman who is an expert in watches (apparently) and ready to wear 'fine' jewellery - whatever that is.

https://www.bijouxjewels.co.uk/about-us/alison-oreilly/