JRs Blog - Page 2

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: JRs Blog

Post Thanks / Like

She said that A O’R designed it for her. Obviously all the other wedding sets she has worn over the years have only been trial runs and needless to say none of Q offerings were good enough.

Likes Lemonpop, Evie , ERICS MUM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

yes apparently so, but I imagine the large stone with a smaller one either side didn't exactly put the 'design' cells in overdrive !!!
    Likes Lemonpop, SisterBliss, ERICS MUM , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    yes apparently so, but I imagine the large stone with a smaller one either side didn't exactly put the 'design' cells in overdrive !!!
    She would probably describe it as “traditional with a twist”.
    Likes Lemonpop liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ERICS MUM View Post
    She would probably describe it as “traditional with a twist”.
    Naughty Mum, you've not been listening correctly. It's actually 'traditional with a contemporary twist'

( I used this a lot in my PR days when having to do a release for a piece of tat.)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Naughty Mum, you've not been listening correctly. It's actually 'traditional with a contemporary twist'

( I used this a lot in my PR days when having to do a release for a piece of tat.)
    Sorry Boss !
    Likes SisterBliss, Lemonpop liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Another blog and another bragging session. Reader please note she has only driven soft top cars for the last 20 years. Her mum who was visiting over Easter was suitably impressed and amazed with her kitchen, dining area and garden. Her kitchen was like a scene from the Bake Off, of course it would be. Please also note the new garden furniture which just had to be shared. On and on she goes bragging away and at one point her sewing skills needed to be mentioned again.

For me and I know for others she really has become very difficult to like. I can imagine a group of QVC presenters have decided not to read any forums which might mention them and possibly in a negative way but I can’t see why because if they write blogs for us to read then they can’t object to feedback. Anyway, just in case anyone is reading our responses and knows them I feel JR, DF CS in particular should take note, I feel showing off and bragging is rather horrible and at their age they should know better. They might respond with don’t read the blogs but unfortunately this rather vulgar behaviour makes a frequent appearance onto our screens. Only my opinion because I am sure there are millions of people out there who enjoy sharing someone’s self obsessed bragging.

Post Thanks / Like

lovely pics of her as a little girl with her mum...bless! the house is alright and so is the garden not spectacular though!
    Thanks Evie thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    lovely pics of her as a little girl with her mum...bless! the house is alright and so is the garden not spectacular though!
    That’s exactly it!
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

[B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Evie View Post
    Another blog and another bragging session. Reader please note she has only driven soft top cars for the last 20 years. Her mum who was visiting over Easter was suitably impressed and amazed with her kitchen, dining area and garden. Her kitchen was like a scene from the Bake Off, of course it would be. Please also note the new garden furniture which just had to be shared. On and on she goes bragging away and at one point her sewing skills needed to be mentioned again.

For me and I know for others she really has become very difficult to like. I can imagine a group of QVC presenters have decided not to read any forums which might mention them and possibly in a negative way but I cant see why because if they write blogs for us to read then they cant object to feedback. Anyway, just in case anyone is reading our responses and knows them I feel JR, DF CS in particular should take note, I feel showing off and bragging is rather horrible and at their age they should know better. They might respond with dont read the blogs but unfortunately this rather vulgar behaviour makes a frequent appearance onto our screens. Only my opinion because I am sure there are millions of people out there who enjoy sharing someones self obsessed bragging.
    Was it a tent then?
    Likes Loveinamist , Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loveallthingsitalian View Post
    [B]

Was it a tent then?
    Love it. Took me a minute to work it out then I laughed myself silly.
    Likes Evie liked this post