JR’s Blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh how lovely. Mr L is lovely but hasn’t a spontaneous bone in his body - everything has to be organised like a military operation. He is a true Virgo. A little in his defence we live in the most dreadful place for transport so it sort of takes a load of planning to go anywhere.

There's a lot to be said in favour of Virgos, our younger daughter's one & is an absolute delight. Mr T is spontaneous but knows me very well & is aware of my surprise-o-meter, a Friday evening announcement that we'd be going camping for the weekend & I'd got 30 minutes to pack would never be made!

There's a lot to be said in favour of Virgos, our younger daughter's one & is an absolute delight. Mr T is spontaneous but knows me very well & is aware of my surprise-o-meter, a Friday evening announcement that we'd be going camping for the weekend & I'd got 30 minutes to pack would never be made!

My OH is a Virgo and is true to his sign in every way. He suffers with his stomach and is very analytical. He's also very shy. No longer virginal, though :mysmilie_11:

Really? Like anyone gives a flying F**k about Mother Flumps' legs/trotters....

I'm dying to hear about her coming in & criticising your home etc etc, do tell.......This Julia thread just puts me in a bad mood (iykwim) but I can't help reading it - like the Daily Mail....

Unfortunately, her behaviour is so outrageous and nasty that any examples I could give would totally out me. Let's just say that she's a nasty bit of work yet her false smile seems to have everyone else taken in. My ex was like that, though, so maybe there's a type of personality they'd fit into. She's all smiles and nice in front of my OH but the claws are out and the smile disappears if he isn't around. She talks to me like I'm dirt but is sooo nice in front of OH.

Suffice to say she's been extremely hurtful and has actually cost us thousands of pounds of the years (don't ask). I was relieved when she refused to speak to me for a whole year once but now she's back to normal. I hide when she comes to see OH, but sometimes I'm caught. For his sake I'm polite. If he's not in I keep my doors locked with the keys in the locks so she can't enter at will. The "oops, I forgot they were in there" doesn't really wash with her but I don't give a crap.

We're gonna have REAL problems if she outlives OH's dad.

I try to avoid watching QVC live because I can’t tolerate their cheesy, embarrassing excuse for presenters. I clicked on a video of a Ben de Lisi dress and had the misfortune to find JR presenting in her size 12 dress trying to be all girly with her jet black hair. The conversation got to the races and Ben said he had attended. She couldn’t resist saying he hadn’t waved as he passed her house. Knowing how boastful she is I am pretty sure she wanted to suggest she lives in one of the mansions in the vicinity. I am pretty sure she lives in a smallish semi detached cottage. Nothing wrong with that, it’s just her insistence to keep suggesting she is much grander than she actually is. Pathetic.

JR is so busy at the moment but she is going to try to squeeze in a visit by Richard Jackson to her garden. Apparently he has been very busy too but he definitely wants to do it. My word, that garden will be having an annual open day soon.

Being nosey I had a read of her blog. It’s two months to go and she hasn’t got her dress yet! She’s meeting up with a dressmaker this week. Very weird. It’s not like she hasn’t had months to buy/get something made.

Yesterday think it was I caught a show with Julia and Keeley.
Julia, “Have you seen pictures of my bathroom cupboard?” “No,” says Keeley.
“Oh I’ll have to show you my pictures of it.”
“They were fitting my new bathroom and I said that cupboard just isn’t big enough for my products,” Julia said.
“Do you know those full length kitchen cupboards?”, Julia asked Keeley
“Well I’ve got one of those kitchen cabinets in my new bathroom, with the pullout shelving, to store all my products.”

What all that had the heck to do with the beauty pick of the month Elemis cleansing balm, I don’t know

:mysmilie_8:

Being nosey I had a read of her blog. It’s two months to go and she hasn’t got her dress yet! She’s meeting up with a dressmaker this week. Very weird. It’s not like she hasn’t had months to buy/get something made.

When your a best selling author with book launches you just don’t have the time to get measured for a wedding frock.
Especially when your trying to devote enough time to get your body down to a size small, as she recently announced she was trying to slim for her wedding.

I think she had created an unrealistic picture in her head of how she wanted to look as a bride and probably what she has tried on resulted in some disappointment. She is lucky to have found a dressmaker who is willing to make her a dress in such a short space of time.

She's always said that she's a last minute larry but this does seem very late. I hope the dressmaker is made of stern stuff.

Yesterday think it was I caught a show with Julia and Keeley.
Julia, “Have you seen pictures of my bathroom cupboard?” “No,” says Keeley.
“Oh I’ll have to show you my pictures of it.”
“They were fitting my new bathroom and I said that cupboard just isn’t big enough for my products,” Julia said.
“Do you know those full length kitchen cupboards?”, Julia asked Keeley
“Well I’ve got one of those kitchen cabinets in my new bathroom, with the pullout shelving, to store all my products.”

What all that had the heck to do with the beauty pick of the month Elemis cleansing balm, I don’t know

:mysmilie_8:

Kitchen pullout cupboards! Great idea! I'm stealing that for when we refit our **** bathroom (no shower, peeling plaster etc - relegated for other building works) My Mom will go nuts, as she's always moaning about 'the stash' (despite expecting to raid it when she needs something!)

She's always said that she's a last minute larry but this does seem very late. I hope the dressmaker is made of stern stuff.

Don't wedding dresses have sewn in corsets & all sort of upholstery in them? Plus her shape wear?

Latest posts

Back