JR’s Blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/archive/index.php/t-19471.html

This is the thread about the little place in Spain. The website doesn’t seem to be there now so no pics or anything.

There you are, I didn’t realise it was in 2010. Like someone posted back then a few photos may have been ok but she had to post 13! So I did remember correctly that her son would be running a fitness business there.
Anyway, what was evident in 2010 has definitely got worse. She is a show off and I wonder if those defending her right to talk about her place in Spain would still feel the same now with the almost constant showing off.

You are spot on. She has become an owner occupier, probably for first time or after a long time and because of what I consider character flaws it has made her vulgar. That is how she is and she won’t change particularly when there are people fawning around her. It only bothers me because I used to enjoy QVC and the Presenters who are self obsessed braggers spoil it for me and others.

What's the big deal with owner occupier (owning your place?) - rhetorical Q to JR?

I bought my first place in 2000, prices were high, but not as high as now, although wages were lower. I don't brag....

Something like that. I think a stay there offered healthy food and exercise regimes involving her son. That’s about all I remember. As I have said a forum member found and posted the details at the time.

Oh, ffs!!!!

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/archive/index.php/t-19471.html

This is the thread about the little place in Spain. The website doesn’t seem to be there now so no pics or anything.
Thank you. That was very interesting & in-between the sniping comments traded by names I don't recognise there were three things that stood out from 9 years ago - Julia's constant reference to being small, the fact that one person thought she was desperate to be married & the presenters endorsing a celebrity culture & being carried away by that.

The Q is obviously promoting the culture of showing off because the following is part of their homepage:

'Just discovering QVC? Not to brag, but we've got the best brands - okay we're bragging!'

The Q is obviously promoting the culture of showing off because the following is part of their homepage:

'Just discovering QVC? Not to brag, but we've got the best brands - okay we're bragging!'

It should be “we have the same brands as most places only we offer expensive postage not free over a certain amount or capped postage, free returns, Paypal or even Click and Collect, in fact, we have nothing to brag about really” :mysmilie_17:

‘Think you know QVC, then think again’
Have thought again
........Yes can’t help but know QVC, cause most items and the like are continually repeated over again.

:mysmilie_490:

I can’t remember the exact percentages but she is mostly from the midlands. I just noted that she she exclaimed - Me? Scandinavian? I just think she will enjoy making reference to that. Most of my friends who have done the test have Swedish and Finnish in their results, so yes, I agree Erics Mum.

I find it quite interesting that she hardly ever mentions her home city of Nottingham, tries to talk posh disguising her accent & supports a London football club rather than Nottingham Forest. However, if there is a chance that her ancestors had a wild or glamorous lifestyle she is all for boring us to tears with her findings. Don't get me wrong, I love history but I am also proud of where I came from. I have always thought that JR thinks she looks like Anni-Frid from Abba so she will probably cling onto her 7% Scandi roots. I do hope she is not going to release an album lol

I find it quite interesting that she hardly ever mentions her home city of Nottingham, tries to talk posh disguising her accent & supports a London football club rather than Nottingham Forest. However, if there is a chance that her ancestors had a wild or glamorous lifestyle she is all for boring us to tears with her findings. Don't get me wrong, I love history but I am also proud of where I came from. I have always thought that JR thinks she looks like Anni-Frid from Abba so she will probably cling onto her 7% Scandi roots. I do hope she is not going to release an album lol

If Julia “Ingrid” Roberts did bring out a remake of an ABBA hit, it would be, without a shadow of a doubt “Money! Money! Money!”

If Julia “Ingrid” Roberts did bring out a remake of an ABBA hit, it would be, without a shadow of a doubt “Money! Money! Money!”

:mysmilie_19: Of course when she talks about her well-developed calves there's always a reminder that she was a 'Dancing Queen' & I suppose she thinks being Queen Julia means 'The Winner Takes It All'. Maybe when her fiance gets ready to put the ring on her finger she'll call out 'Gimme!Gimme!Gimme!'

Mmm...interesting! I have just come home & put QVC on in the background & heard Julia & Jackie talking about Nottingham?! Maybe just a coincidence!

I didn’t see it but I suspect it was connected to her hosting an event in Nottingham at the weekend.

In her latest blog she tells that she wants to lose a dress size or two. Yesterday she told us that she was wearing the red dress in a size small. So... that doesn't sound right :)

Yes but the blush coloured dress modelled by Tamar displaying her black tong pants, Julia said she’d have worn it if available in a 14!!!!!!

It should be “we have the same brands as most places only we offer expensive postage not free over a certain amount or capped postage, free returns, Paypal or even Click and Collect, in fact, we have nothing to brag about really” :mysmilie_17:

Brilliant!

But you forgot to add ....."And we even send out used returns as brand new items."

In her latest blog she tells that she wants to lose a dress size or two. Yesterday she told us that she was wearing the red dress in a size small. So... that doesn't sound right :)

The stripey dress she has on today is doing her no favours at all and it definitely cannot be a size small. I think she needs to lose a couple of stone and I'm not being bitchy as I need to lose a stone as well. I hope she does lose a bit of weight for her wedding because she won't want to be looking like she is today.

CC

Latest posts

Back