JR’s Blog

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The stripey dress she has on today is doing her no favours at all and it definitely cannot be a size small. I think she needs to lose a couple of stone and I'm not being bitchy as I need to lose a stone as well. I hope she does lose a bit of weight for her wedding because she won't want to be looking like she is today.

CC

She said that it was a size 12 but had it not been stretchy material she would have worn size 14.

I thought that Debbie looked much better in her dress last night at the tsv launch...even the footwear was an improvement. So they can look stylish if they try, instead of looking like they're still wearing the clothes they've travelled to work in. Perhaps they've been reading our comments?!!

I think there are many, myself included, on here who know they need to shed the pounds BUT and it’s a big but, we are not in denial as to think a size 16 can look good in a 12 unless the cut is totally out of synch, and particularly when said person is trying to sell you fashion.

Wouldn’t be so bad if she was in a plumbers but it’s like those dragons on cosmetic counters who try to advise on makeup when they are like drag queens.

She said that it was a size 12 but had it not been stretchy material she would have worn size 14.

I thought that Debbie looked much better in her dress last night at the tsv launch...even the footwear was an improvement. So they can look stylish if they try, instead of looking like they're still wearing the clothes they've travelled to work in. Perhaps they've been reading our comments?!!

Size 12 with a bust measurement of 35.4 inches!

My bust measurement is 37 inches and Julia's breasts must be three times the size of mine. Compare a honeydew melon to a tennis ball. Someone's lying and it's not me.

CC

Although I am well overweight my bust is quite neat and I’m a 14 up top and 16 on the hips. JR’s bust is twice the size of mine so how the hell it ever gets into a small defies belief.

She might be a vegetarian but I smell porky pies in overload.

The stripey dress she has on today is doing her no favours at all and it definitely cannot be a size small. I think she needs to lose a couple of stone and I'm not being bitchy as I need to lose a stone as well. I hope she does lose a bit of weight for her wedding because she won't want to be looking like she is today.

CC
I think that style of dress is quite unflattering; I had one from M&S some years ago & it made my small bust look cumbersome & shapeless. Ironically it was one of the best made items I've ever bought, the pattern & material were lovely, it was a 30 degree wash, dried quickly, didn't need ironing & packed like a dream. I hope the person who bought it from our local cat charity enjoyed wearing it & looked better than I did.

As Queen Julia is well aware, the top size goes by chest size and there’s no way she’s a 12, that’s unless she means size 12 for each boob, she also has a big tummy, she’s not a 12 there either, I’m not knocking it I’m no skinny Minnie myself, I’m a size 16 and not ashamed to say it, don’t know why Julia Roberts feels she has to be.

I think by always banging on about what a small size she is she just draws more attention to the fact that she's much bigger than she thinks. I never used to notice or even look at her body shape but now I do.

CC

She’s probably got a narrow back. BUT that’s unlikely to free up enough room in a size small to accommodate her bosom.

I think there are many, myself included, on here who know they need to shed the pounds BUT and it’s a big but, we are not in denial as to think a size 16 can look good in a 12 unless the cut is totally out of synch, and particularly when said person is trying to sell you fashion.

Wouldn’t be so bad if she was in a plumbers but it’s like those dragons on cosmetic counters who try to advise on makeup when they are like drag queens.

Gosh! Are they still around? I avoid like the plague after one press ganged me into buying an eye cream that was v.average & I didn't need & couldn't afford.

I hope not. Our 'worst outfit' & links (Thanks, T!) are daily amusement for me.

Is that Lycra shorts the BA on the 11pm show is wearing?

Link link link!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I just couldn’t believe what I was continually subjected to rather than the gardening products on offer, it was all about Julia’s garden.
The size of her garden, the size of her lawn, she’s never been camping in a tent but has been in a caravan, having no electric in her shed, the plants in her garden, the delivery of the TSV lawn mover for her to try, the conversation she had previously with Gtech about their original mower, the hoover mower she had given to Sophie cause it didn’t do stripes and she didn’t want it to chew up her lawn.
The fact she has a gardener every two weeks, the laying of her new lawn with the addition of stepping stones, the length of time it takes to cut her lawn, the fern she dug up, the gardener advising she sell her fern rather than just throwing it away, the decision to keep and then the moving of the fern, the signs that her fern had taken in its new position in her garden, she lives in a victorian house, the bay trees she’d bought and put in pots either side of her front door.
I’m sure to have missed off the loads, but stuff was coming thick and fast.
And no QVC I didn’t purchase a thing, I was far too busy being amazed at the sheer boastfulness and self absorption of your presenter.
Her delusional behaviour totally at odds against what she was on air to do, I found flabbergasting and why no one dare guide her back to the items she was to sell, was unreal.

Anyone would think she lives in a large detached Victorian villa with extensive gardens. Which she doesn’t. From what I can see it is an ordinary sized garden attached to a semi detached house. Even if she did why should we care and why she we hear about it? Anyone would think that we should be interested that she has finally bought a house. We don’t care. Someone should tell her to shut up. That woman is carrying a lot of insecurities but why should people wanting to shop be subjected to this constant pathetic showing off.
I would imagine she doesn’t look at the forum because she would have convinced herself that it is full of people jealous of her! Not jealous of her but sick of her, yes. Please QVC stop all this nonsense from some of your overpaid presenters.

Yesterday I just couldn’t believe what I was continually subjected to rather than the gardening products on offer, it was all about Julia’s garden.
The size of her garden, the size of her lawn, she’s never been camping in a tent but has been in a caravan, having no electric in her shed, the plants in her garden, the delivery of the TSV lawn mover for her to try, the conversation she had previously with Gtech about their original mower, the hoover mower she had given to Sophie cause it didn’t do stripes and she didn’t want it to chew up her lawn.
The fact she has a gardener every two weeks, the laying of her new lawn with the addition of stepping stones, the length of time it takes to cut her lawn, the fern she dug up, the gardener advising she sell her fern rather than just throwing it away, the decision to keep and then the moving of the fern, the signs that her fern had taken in its new position in her garden, she lives in a victorian house, the bay trees she’d bought and put in pots either side of her front door.
I’m sure to have missed off the loads, but stuff was coming thick and fast.
And no QVC I didn’t purchase a thing, I was far too busy being amazed at the sheer boastfulness and self absorption of your presenter.
Her delusional behaviour totally at odds against what she was on air to do, I found flabbergasting and why no one dare guide her back to the items she was to sell, was unreal.

I am so glad I don't watch anymore (just catch when channel hopping) I would have been tempted go ring in and ask them to tell her she is selling a product.

Anyone else and I bet Michael Perry would have said "can we talk about the plants/products now?" Maybe he didn't like to upset the Queen Bee as I've heard him make jokey put downs to Jackie/Miceal/Kathy/RJ etc.

CC

Latest posts

Back