Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K by Kelly Hoppen 100% Cotton 5 Piece Diamond Geo Reversible Duvet Set
Item Number: 808550

Single QVC Price £75.00 Todays Special Value Price £60.00

Double QVC Price £93.00 Todays Special Value Price £72.00

King Size QVC Price £102.00 Todays Special Value Price £78.00

Super King QVC Price £114.00 Todays Special Value Price £84.00

P&P £0.00

This luxurious five-piece bedding set from K by Kelly Hoppen is made from the finest 100% cotton with a 400 thread count smooth sateen feel, and features a duvet cover, two Oxford pillowcases and two housewife pillowcases. Recreate Kelly Hoppen's signature sophistication in your own bedroom with this high quality bedding set.

Switch it up - the duvet cover in this covetable collection has a reversible design, allowing you to choose between a full geometric jacquard and a more pared-back look, with block colour panels running down both sides.

East meets West - Kelly's love for geometric shapes shines through in this chic collection, which has been designed to work harmoniously in any bedroom. Choose from Kelly's signature colour palette of neutrals, with Grey, Taupe and White options available.

Slip into a peaceful sleep - made from 400 thread count sateen in the finest 100% cotton, these sheets will be incredibly soft as you slip into bed and drift off into a comforting sleep.

Colour options:

Grey
Taupe
White

Duvet cover features a jacquard design with sateen panels on the front and solid jacquard on the back
Housewife pillowcases feature a jacquard design with sateen panels on the front and solid sateen on the back
Oxford pillowcases feature a jacquard design on the front and solid sateen on the back, with a solid sateen flange
Button fastening
100% cotton
Machine washable at 40C

Contains:

1 x reversible duvet cover
2 x housewife pillowcases
2 x Oxford pillowcases

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Pillowcases:

Housewife pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")
Oxford pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm + 5cm (20" x 30" +2")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808550

Am just watching this...
I can't usually bear either Kelly or gives-me-the-creeps Charlie! But both lot less annoying than usual this morning. Or is it just that I'm so grateful it isn't Craig or Jill Franks presenting - small blessings..?!
No, actually Kelly seems to have a sense of humour this evening!

Her bedding is all a bit geometric (and dull!) for me but I did actually like the look of the white as I adore sateen woven cotton - so cool on the skin!

But then realised the sets don't include a fitted sheet and has 4 pillowcases which I don't need.
So I decided to search on QVC for the sheet and the reviews are awful!

She was saying earlier that this is 400TC (unlike the v high counts of her earlier sets - which were too high and way too expensive for me anyway), but now going on about how it's the quality of the cotton not the thread count which - well! - counts!

I agree in theory but the reviews say the bedding bobbles and pills terribly - and even stretches! Never come across that even with my cheapo bedding from Tesco!
So "I'm out"...!

thread count aint everything..some of the worst bedding are very high thread counts. 400 in a top brand like Christy is more than enough. I have 200 thread count thats really good also. plus they don't crease in that you could never get those creases out no matter how long you iron it for!. to get a high thread count thats beautifully silky and does not need an iron you have to pay hundreds of pounds

sometimes you get the fitted sheet with it then people moan that they want a different size due to a bigger duvet ect but then when they do the sets without to bring the price down you get people moaning that its not included it seems like they can never win but least they give options

Well, after the huge publicity in the paper of her losing weight, my God has she ! she looks positively gaunt and haggard in the face. There comes a point in life when keeping up with the 20 year olds just doesn't work love.

I found the higher the thread count the more difficult to iron - unless one gets the maid to do it ..

Where is the poly/ cotton bedding or is that so off trend in these days of high thread count cotton?I have a Dorma set and it is so long since I bought it I have forgotten when, it goes on and on.A light iron and then when on the bed it does not crease.

Oh yes, I like a quick sploosh with the steam iron system thingy and in the cupboard/on the bed. I really, really hate stiff cotton - Mr CC has been ordered to iron all his own "posh" saville row type shirts because they are stiff as a board when they come out the wash. He is now seeing the preferred option of ASDA easy care shirts (raised eyebrows). He he he he he, he's coming round to my way of thinking. No point in paying £100 for a shirt if your wifey refuses to iron it hah!

CC

hate ironing with a passion so boring. got rid of the ironing board now to get rid of the iron

Latest posts

Back