Got To Have It Day TSV 22/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Got To Have It Day 22/05/19 (ALL NEW ALL EVENT PRICED)

Marc Fisher TSV

Decleor
Kim & Co
Ultrasun
The Real Pie Company
Skechers
Together
Michele Hope
It Cosmetics
Alpha H
SBC
Gower Cottage
Churchills
WoodWick
Peony
Fitbit
Skinsense
Molton Brown
Perricone
Hairfix
Wynne Layers
Jolie Moi
Samsung
Phase Eight
Helene Berman
Perfect Formula
Rieker
Snowdonia Cheese
Ring
This Works
Gatineau
Prices Candles
Joseph Joseph

They should rename it ..... "Do you want it day?"

My answer would be, "no, thank you."

I have picked out a few hours I might watch... depending on Presenter and Guest.
Together, Alpha H and Helen Berman, I do like the Joseph Joseph things but everything seem rather over priced for me.

I prefer this sort of day as they'll demo far more products rather than endless repeats of the same hackneyed cliches about a dozen or so items a day. So I might watch; mostly I browse items online or follow links from here so I'll keep an eye on this thread to see whether there's anything I want to buy.

I have picked out a few hours I might watch... depending on Presenter and Guest.
Together, Alpha H and Helen Berman, I do like the Joseph Joseph things but everything seem rather over priced for me.

They sell J&J in Dunelm and it’s pricey.

Have there been any hints about the Molton Brown offering yet? I feel inclined to add to the stash....

Oh. Well that's a disappointment, for me at least.

But thanks very much for the info.

Gatineau offer
https://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-Trea...ail&utm_term=0_bbf41d64df-ce0a2d634b-69601753

ml for ml

1 x Perfection Ultime Skin Perfecting Cream-Serum (30ml) - a lightweight formula combining the potency of an anti-ageing serum with the comfort of a cream Worth £49 cost £15.83
1 x Collagene Expert Ultimate Smoothing Serum (30ml) - a targeted serum to tackle the early signs of ageing leave the skin feeling smoother, plumped and radiant Worth £67 cost £21.64
1 x Age Benefit Ultra-regenerating Night Elixir (30ml) - an anti-ageing elixir that works to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, boost radiance, firm and rehydrate the skin all while you sleep Worth £164, but currently on offer at QVC £118.98 cost £38.44
email offer states value at £280 , which it would be if £164 not £118.98 as above, so value currently £234.98 cost inc p&p used in calculations £75.91 on 4 easy pay too.

I'd be tempted as there's no MB shop nearby, unless I schlep into Brighton. It helps me rule out scents I don't like as these will be cheaper to return than a 300ml shower gel. I loved the sound of the Sea Fennel on paper but IRL it didn't like me. Most of these I already like - the Peppers or already hate - the Rose or the Jasmine. So I've talked myself out if it!

I still plan to watch on and off tomorrow. I haven't watched any Q for weeks.

Marc Fisher Omela Leather Block Heel Sandal
Item Number: 176578
QVC Price £89.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.98
P&P £4.95

These chic sandals from Marc Fisher feature strappy leather uppers with a buckle fastening at the ankle and leather stacked block heels. With their sophisticated, versatile design, these sandals are a must-have for your wardrobe that can be worn with anything from your favourite jeans to an evening dress.

A style staple - these sandals will see you through the whole spring and summer with their versatile design, and won't go out of fashion for years to come. You'll find yourself popping them on with any of your warm-weather outfits, from casual looks to evening ensembles, and however you wear them, they'll update your style in seconds.

Your perfect colour - in five on-trend shades, these sandals come in a colour to suit everybody. Go for Tan for a shade that will go with anything in your wardrobe, Silver or Gold to give your look a gorgeous metallic twist, Mustard for a chic pop of colour, or Leopard for a fashion statement that won't go out of style. The choice is yours!

Buckle fastenings
Outer: leather, textile; inner, sole: manmade
Heel height: 4.5cm (1.7")

Colour options:

Leopard
Silver - only currently available at QVC
Gold - only currently available at QVC
Tan
Mustard - only currently available at QVC

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.176578

Latest posts