Got To Have It Day TSV 22/05/19 - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    Aw noooo when I posted it, the item was still available - I'd definitely keep checking as it's probably stuck in baskets vs actually sold out!
    My lovely sister and hubby popped by for a chat, so I forgot to order. Never mind.
    Likes Scandi Princess , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody with any clout at QVC has got to get rid of Chloe Everton.
    Likes Mibbette , candycane, alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    Somebody with any clout at QVC has got to get rid of Chloe Everton.
    Agree. I've just watched a recording of the It Cosmetics offer. She's shouting over the guest, banging on about her holiday and constantly repeating that it's only 8.62 - unless she's saying it's 8.32!

"It's only 8.62/32 folks," repeatedly. I've had this problem before with AY. They keep stating that a product is only the amount of one easy pay, but not clarifying this. I have a partially-sighted elderly relative who has been caught out many times by these tactics and it's bloody wrong! She can't see the screen and believes the item is the price the presenters keep stating only to find she's been charged more the following month when it's too late to return.
    Likes llloyd , Tarketta , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alter ego View Post
    Agree. I've just watched a recording of the It Cosmetics offer. She's shouting over the guest, banging on about her holiday and constantly repeating that it's only 8.62 - unless she's saying it's 8.32!

"It's only 8.62/32 folks," repeatedly. I've had this problem before with AY. They keep stating that a product is only the amount of one easy pay, but not clarifying this. I have a partially-sighted elderly relative who has been caught out many times by these tactics and it's bloody wrong! She can't see the screen and believes the item is the price the presenters keep stating only to find she's been charged more the following month when it's too late to return.
    That makes my blood boil. Yes to post war women paying 40 squid on a bottle of shower gel isn’t uncommon (not me I might add) but to people like my late mother the 9 EP would be the equivalent of buying the most expensive soap on the planet never mind 3 more of the bliddy things.
    Likes alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I agree too. I first noticed Del Boy Flint doing this and it made my blood boil too! Now loads of them phrase it that way. AY generally says that you can get it home for the first EZP, but Del Boy really suggests it only costs that amount. She then usually goes on to say that you should by three, because you are effectively getting them for the price of one! Yes, in Month One you are....... So dishonest.
    Likes alter ego , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Beware the easy pay. Mine are coming home to roost and I think my May salary will be used up paying for all the stuff I had on advanced orders and easy pay. No more. I ordered the Elemis fancy neck serum which came with another cream - don't buy it if you're thinking of it because surprise, surprise it doesn't do anything. At least that's one thing I won't have to pay for as it's going back (when I've used it enough to be sure )

CC
    Thanks alter ego thanked for this post