Got To Have It Day TSV 22/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza;947975 Decleor Supersize Everfresh Eye Duo 30ml [url said:
https://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-Supersize-Everfresh-Eye-Duo-30ml.product.239564.html[/url]
These are £65 each!!!
Might have to make my first beauty purchase since November. On Advanced orders now.

I searched "got to have it" and it took me to the Bank Holiday link with 268 items or "event" which brought up the same number of offers but a slightly different range.

Anyone else got a favourite search on QVC? "Event" is a good one I find, it tends to scoop up offers for any occasion in the Q calendar. The cat's favourite is "sssssssssseeeeufg""""%%*****" :mysmilie_484:

These are £65 each!!!
Might have to make my first beauty purchase since November. On Advanced orders now.

I like the everfresh eye cream and it is good but it's not as good as the Alpha H one in my opinion. A good buy for the Decleor one though and it lasts for ages.

CC

These are £65 each!!!

It sold out and now it's back on advanced orders so I snapped it up, such good value and an excellent product too.

Thank goodness for this forum! I was so fixated on Molton Brown I completely missed Decleor so thank you all for the update on this eye product which I have now ordered. Is this the one which replaced Hydrotenseur? I think I might still have one of those lurking in the stash. I am currently using a Judith Williams from a TSV but can't say I am that impressed. Still, this is a very good price for that amount of eye cream from just about any range, at just under £10 for 15ml.

These are £65 each!!!

Too late, I didn't order. Then realised I had 2 Decleor advent calendars which includes the 15ml size, & a hydrotenseur still to use.

I’m getting this message via the link “We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.”

Aw noooo when I posted it, the item was still available - I'd definitely keep checking as it's probably stuck in baskets vs actually sold out!

Aw noooo when I posted it, the item was still available - I'd definitely keep checking as it's probably stuck in baskets vs actually sold out!
My lovely sister and hubby popped by for a chat, so I forgot to order. Never mind.

Somebody with any clout at QVC has got to get rid of Chloe Everton.

Agree. I've just watched a recording of the It Cosmetics offer. She's shouting over the guest, banging on about her holiday and constantly repeating that it's only £8.62 - unless she's saying it's £8.32!

"It's only £8.62/32 folks," repeatedly. I've had this problem before with AY. They keep stating that a product is only the amount of one easy pay, but not clarifying this. I have a partially-sighted elderly relative who has been caught out many times by these tactics and it's ****** wrong! She can't see the screen and believes the item is the price the presenters keep stating only to find she's been charged more the following month when it's too late to return.

Agree. I've just watched a recording of the It Cosmetics offer. She's shouting over the guest, banging on about her holiday and constantly repeating that it's only £8.62 - unless she's saying it's £8.32!

"It's only £8.62/32 folks," repeatedly. I've had this problem before with AY. They keep stating that a product is only the amount of one easy pay, but not clarifying this. I have a partially-sighted elderly relative who has been caught out many times by these tactics and it's ****** wrong! She can't see the screen and believes the item is the price the presenters keep stating only to find she's been charged more the following month when it's too late to return.

That makes my blood boil. Yes to post war women paying 40 squid on a bottle of shower gel isn’t uncommon (not me I might add) but to people like my late mother the £9 EP would be the equivalent of buying the most expensive soap on the planet never mind 3 more of the bliddy things.

I agree too. I first noticed Del Boy Flint doing this and it made my blood boil too! Now loads of them phrase it that way. AY generally says that you can get it home for the first EZP, but Del Boy really suggests it only costs that amount. She then usually goes on to say that you should by three, because you are effectively getting them for the price of one! Yes, in Month One you are....... So dishonest.

Beware the easy pay. Mine are coming home to roost and I think my May salary will be used up paying for all the stuff I had on advanced orders and easy pay. No more. I ordered the Elemis fancy neck serum which came with another cream - don't buy it if you're thinking of it because surprise, surprise it doesn't do anything. At least that's one thing I won't have to pay for as it's going back (when I've used it enough to be sure :mysmilie_11:)

CC

Latest posts

Back