Peony Flowers TSV 24/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

love my orchids I grow Phals, omcidiums, millionopsis and zygopetalatums. those are for flowering and greenery!

Wow they sound gorgeous!
I'm a relative beginner and can't do anything too involved BC of illness and being reliant on others to help me look after them (or all plants), so can't look after them as well as I would wish...

One day I would like to branch out (sorry!) into some more exotic varieties - may have to pick your brain! ;)

Wow they sound gorgeous!
I'm a relative beginner and can't do anything too involved BC of illness and being reliant on others to help me look after them (or all plants), so can't look after them as well as I would wish...

One day I would like to branch out (sorry!) into some more exotic varieties - may have to pick your brain! ;)

well get better soon so you can discover the world of orchid growing. may I say Phals are really easy. the flower forever with little attention. try them!

Watched the video of the launch Debbie and Julie asking which is real, with their you just can’t tell can you spiel

:mysmilie_859:

Well considering the flower petal edges are completely different, the woody real stems being brown/green in colour with the absence of the plastic intermittent notches

Clearly not a 'goer' in terms that no colours have sold out yet.

(why am I irritated at the way Julie keeps hunching up her shoulders and putting her hands in bunny mode when flogging her faux's ??? )

I’m not into fake plants at all but particularly don’t understand hydrangea fakes.

For a fraction of the price you could plant a real one (even in a pot) enjoy it outdoors and cut and bring in if you want. They are dead easy to take cuttings so next year you would have even more to use for just cutting to bring in. Anyway out of season fake flowers are dead obvious that they are plastic so what is the point?

Julie with Alison, someone bought two TSVs in different colours and mixed them, AMAZING! am I missing something here hardly world shattering but the thing that is, the cost is nearly £90!

Latest posts

Back