Beauty Bioscience TSV 25/5/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BeautyBio GloPro Micro Stimulation Tool With Face & Body Heads
Item Number: 238021
QVC Price £241.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £6.95

The BeautyBio GloPro Microstimulation Tool has been designed to help gently exfoliate surface skin cells and refine the look of your complexion and body, and comes with five Prep Pads to help cleanse your skin and prepare it for your treatment, plus two additional Microtip heads, one for the Face, and one for the Body, offering targeted treatment to larger areas like your thighs, arms and abdomen. Using microneedling, red LED and VibroTactile stimulation, treat your skin to a salon-quality facial with this beauty innovation.

Get prepped - suitable for using on your face and body, the Prep Pads contain BeautyBio's proprietary peptide complex called SteriGlo. Each Prep Pad has been developed to aid the skincare tool's benefits, while working to condition the feel of your skin so you’re ready for your revitalising treatment.

Serious skincare technology - the GloPro Microtip heads are crafted from a surgical steel alloy blend, and feature tiny micro-needles that gently pass over your skin to stimulate, exfoliate and encourage a natural glow.

Your skincare's best friend - use this clever tool with your favourite moisturisers or serums to help promote their effectiveness, by simply applying them after you've used the GloPro to help them absorb more efficiently into your skin. It's an easy way to make your skincare work harder!

Twelve months of gorgeous skin - featuring one replacement Face head and one Body head (each designed for up to six month's use depending on usage), the GloPro will help you reveal a more radiant look throughout the seasons. All you need to do is replenish your stocks once you’ve used your Microtip heads to keep that glow going!

Easy to install - when you want to change your Microtip heads, simply press the button underneath the existing head to release, then slide the replacement onto the top end of the handle and gently press down until it clicks into place.

Adjusts to your lifestyle - plug into the mains for a treatment at your dressing table or in your bathroom, or let the batteries allow you to enjoy cord-free use when you're on the go, travelling or can't get to an outlet.

Extended money back guarantee - to ensure you get the most from your GloPro we've doubled our money back guarantee from 30 to 60 days.

Contains:

1 x GloPro Microstimulation Facial Tool
1 x GloPro Face Microtip head
1 x GloPro Body Microtip head
5 x Prep Pads
1 x sanitising spray bottle
1 x stand
1 x charger lead
2 x AAA batteries

How to use:

Slide your choice of head onto the top end of the handle and gently press down until it clicks into place. To replace the head, simply press the button underneath the existing head and release

Face:

After cleansing, use your GloPro on targeted areas such as your forehead, chin or cheeks
Use moderate pressure and roll the device over each area 4 - 10 times, changing the direction with each pass
The GloPro should be used for at least one minute to ensure you have covered all necessary surface area
Your face will appear pink or flushed after use
Apply the serum of your choice within the first minute of use

Body:

Use your GloPro on targeted areas such as the backs of your thighs, buttocks, around the knees, backs of the arms, above the elbows and the abdomen area
Use moderate pressure and roll the device over each area 4 - 10 times, changing the direction with each pass
The GloPro should be used for at least one minute to ensure you have covered all necessary surface area
The GloPro should be plugged into an electrical outlet during use
Batteries are installed for cord-free use when traveling or when an outlet is not accessible
The Microtip head should be replaced every three months if used regularly
Use the enclosed sanitising spray bottle to fill with surgical spirit and spray MicroTips after each use

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238021

Just had a look quick look and it was verified just how much of a seasoned liar Debbie Flint is, she’s certainly honed her art. Just caught her saying that they don’t sell brands that don’t work, their legal team wouldn’t allow it so they’d never offer a 60 day money back guarantee if a product didn’t work, I nearly spat my tea out and choked on my toast, over time QVC is littered with expensive electrical, beauty products that don’t work, with tonnes and tonnes of one star reviews, the most recent one LAB. Can’t stand the American rapid fire drawl or Fibbys fibs, so after thirty seconds over the channel goes.

I was sucked in to one of the LAB hypes which went straight back at some expense when I realised how stupid I had been.Now I just ignore things like this, QVC are overloaded with these gadgets. £200 + nearly £7 p&p Flinty will have to work overtime.It is just days since they had that Talika (sp?) thing.

They had something similar a while ago but with only the face attachment. I ordered it and regretted it the next day. I realised that the attachment had to be repurchase every 3 months and in my heart I knew it would be a waste of money. When Hermes came to deliver I did not accept the parcel and back it went.
What makes QVC think that we like DF’s presentations? She stands there bolt upright, in a rigid stance, smug smile and almost whispering yes, yes. Can’t watch for more than a few minutes and why does she think it a good idea in “fashion” shows to strike up a model poses?

.......So yet another TSV thats gone before

This incredible buying power we keep hearing about doesn’t seem to achieve much power other than what’s been bought before.

After my LAB huge waste of money I would not recommend these gadgets to anyone. Come on, if it REALLY got rid of your signs of ageing would it only be £200? I think not.

CC

Yes, but how many are returned or just end up not being used? I haven’t watched the presentation but do they make it clear that the heads need to be replaced and at what cost?

After my LAB huge waste of money I would not recommend these gadgets to anyone. Come on, if it REALLY got rid of your signs of ageing would it only be £200? I think not.

CC

And if every product that they bring is the answer to reducing wrinkles, firmer and plumper skin why do they need any other products? What will today’s product do that the other one a few days ago will not do?

And if every product that they bring is the answer to reducing wrinkles, firmer and plumper skin why do they need any other products? What will today’s product do that the other one a few days ago will not do?
..........put a bit more cash in the bank for them

Why spend nearly £200 when you can get a similar product from Amazon for £16.99? Okay, my Amazon one doesn't have a light but it does the same job as the GoPro.

Has anyone watched the presentations today?

How long do the benefits of this tool last? Guest says use three times a week but I'm pretty sure she swapped areas on her arm to show how well creams are absorbed - one presentation she used the tool nearest her elbow, another nearer her wrist.

I could be wrong (it is cider o'clock), but if it was that good, wouldn't it still help absorption just a few hours later?

Yes, I believe she did change areas.
I think I saw it looked a bit pink - can only assume with all the demos that she needed to use a different area as too much treatment on one area might make it a bit sore.
Well, I bought one to try - got 60 days to try it out, I think if used properly it should work.

When I ordered mine from Amazon the seller emailed the details about how to use it. Those instructions were also included in the box it came in. The initial recommendation is to use it three times a week ONLY if your skin can tolerate multiple treatments, so I'd have thought using it once a week would be a starting point or even once a month if your skin reacted to it.

On QVC, I didn't hear them mention what to do before you use it. Mine recommends washing your hands with an antibacterial wash and thoroughly cleansing the skin before use. They also recommend cleaning the roller with an alcohol based solution to prevent future infection as the needles do break the skin. It may be different with theirs though as it has a light.

The other bonus with mine is that, if I email a picture of the derma roller to them, they will send me another one, free of charge.

Hopefully the GoPro one will include full instructions for safe use, but sometimes the presentations on the shows are a little brief as they're too keen on shifting stock.

They did mention to spray the roller each time to sanitise it and prevent infection.
They also mentioned to use their prep wipes to prepare skin - I presume this cleans skin form any contaminates, but they give you only a few and a replacement pot was £35 plus postage. I will see exactly what’s in that and find an alternative - don’t really want to put an alcohol substance on my face.

I'd obviously gone into "zonk" mode when they mentioned this, but it's good that they did.

Latest posts

Back