28/04/19 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

28/04/19 One Time Only Prices

AD Skin Synergy Blissful Sleep Nourishing Night Oil Duo One Time Only Price £56.00 Delivered & 4 Easy Pays
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238526

Molton Brown Fresh & Golden Fine Liquid Hand Wash Trio 300ml One Time Only Price £34.00 Delivered & 4 Easy Pays
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238899

Decleor 3 Piece Firm & Lift Skincare Essentials One Time Only Price £57.96 Delivered & 4 Easy Pays
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239324

L'Occitane 6 Piece All Weather Hand Cream Collection One Time Only Price £42.00 Delivered & 4 Easy Pays
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239459

I do like face oils but I must get through my stash........

me too. love Decleor face balm and oil. but I bought the xmas tsk and still not half way to finishing. then I have 2 new bottles of Boots oil that need using up. I am being strong :mysmilie_1:

I bought two of the Molton Brown sets given it's on EP and no P&P.

I also like the AD Synergy oils but I've got a stash of Decleor which should last to the end of the year, at least.

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I saw the Molton Brown set and just swooped straight in to buy it. I didn't even stop to think about the litres of hand wash I have in the stash, as I normally do. Still, I like the selection and one is a gift. I actually thought Amber Cocoon had been discontinued because I found a bottle in a lovely boxed gift set I received from a work colleague years ago - it's still as lovely as ever (the hand cream has gone a bit smelly though).

Never mind, I think that's only my third or fourth QVC purchase this year - one of the things (SBC) was on Auto Delivery and I've just decided I'll cancel it because, yes, you guessed it, I haven't even started using anything in the first set yet.

:blush:

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I saw the Molton Brown set and just swooped straight in to buy it. I didn't even stop to think about the litres of hand wash I have in the stash, as I normally do. Still, I like the selection and one is a gift. I actually thought Amber Cocoon had been discontinued because I found a bottle in a lovely boxed gift set I received from a work colleague years ago - it's still as lovely as ever (the hand cream has gone a bit smelly though).

Never mind, I think that's only my third or fourth QVC purchase this year - one of the things (SBC) was on Auto Delivery and I've just decided I'll cancel it because, yes, you guessed it, I haven't even started using anything in the first set yet.

:blush:

Totally with you, AndiK - I not only succumbed to the MB hand wash set (also for Amber Cocoon) but also the L'Occy hand cream set as I go through that stuff like nobody's business, such a bargain...I've been a bad girl today :mysmilie_17:

Totally with you, AndiK - I not only succumbed to the MB hand wash set (also for Amber Cocoon) but also the L'Occy hand cream set as I go through that stuff like nobody's business, such a bargain...I've been a bad girl today :mysmilie_17:

Two naughty girls together, sheepishly sneaking around the ST forum...

I just realised (no doubt it's been mentioned on here), the hand washes are £20 each full price now. The OTO is a great bargain, especially as we love the smells in the set.

I don't actually know the mulberry one, do you? It sounds nice though. I use quite a lot of hand cream as well but I do have enough to keep me going a long while so I managed to resist that.

Two naughty girls together, sheepishly sneaking around the ST forum...

I just realised (no doubt it's been mentioned on here), the hand washes are £20 each full price now. The OTO is a great bargain, especially as we love the smells in the set.

I don't actually know the mulberry one, do you? It sounds nice though. I use quite a lot of hand cream as well but I do have enough to keep me going a long while so I managed to resist that.

I've a feeling the Mulberry used to be green tea? I think they called it white Mulberry & then whatever Mulberry it is today. It's a fresh one, inoffensive, clean, no catpiss,non remarkable.

I think Amber Cocoon is the new name for Rockrose and Pine isn't it? I love all 3 smells - the Mulberry one is a fresh clean smell - not v helpful, but you definitely get a bit of tea. Luckily not too much patchouli in the third one as that is a headache inducer for me!

I also succumbed to the Nails Inc set of 4 beachy colour polishes - I'm a sucker for a sparkly brown...bad girl!

I think Amber Cocoon is the new name for Rockrose and Pine isn't it? I love all 3 smells - the Mulberry one is a fresh clean smell - not v helpful, but you definitely get a bit of tea. Luckily not too much patchouli in the third one as that is a headache inducer for me!

I also succumbed to the Nails Inc set of 4 beachy colour polishes - I'm a sucker for a sparkly brown...bad girl!

Yes that is right. The name was Amber Cocoon then became Rockrose and Pine and now back to Amber Cocoon

I looked and looked at the Molton Brown OTO but I haven't gone for it. I must stop spending on things I don't need and I have a rhubarb and rose handwash in the cupboard, albeit a small one. Haven't looked at much TV today and only gone for the Gatineau serum duo to try it out. Don't mention the little tree that I bought from Plants2Gardens yesterday!

CC

Latest posts

Back