skin oracle for declare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
fantastic prices free postage and 10% off code with £75 spend no need to wait for a TSV and have stuff you dont really want/need rather than QVC kits

Erm! Scuse but where do we go for this, is skin oracle a place, person, mag or website����������

its come out all wrong sorry..computer jumping around. its SKINORACLE google it for the website I cant get it on a link. they sell Decleor at very good prices plus some supersizes worth a look

Just checked the site. I am a big Decleor user, have been for years, huge discounts, thanks for the link boffins

I am glad you think so its got loads of stuff I am getting the system corps in the rich supersize x2 as I am running short of body lotion :mysmilie_3:

ohnonotshoppingagain I bought: I 400ml rich system corps £30.00, decleor body oil £21.89, decleor body balm £19.99 , soy candle in orange blossom . got £9.39 discount and a £1 off for liking on facebook

got my goodies and a free sample. not liking the Kew Gardens candle. if it does not get better I will be sending it back

Hi boffy I am so pleased you ppointed me in the direction of this terrific site. I shall order soon when my stocks get lower. What a terrific site. Once again thank you.:mysmilie_504::mysmilie_466:

Latest posts

Back