Simon amazing Wilson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What has happened to Butler & Wilson? Their goods now make Claire's Accessories seem classy. What on earth was that skeleton mermaid all about last night? However, I do still like that dog keyring but it is massively overpriced.

CC

Its the tiger/lion (?) head monument necklace that dropped my jaw ! who the hell would want THAT around their neck (unless there was some serious S & M going on). It was horrendous.

Its the tiger/lion (?) head monument necklace that dropped my jaw ! who the hell would want THAT around their neck (unless there was some serious S & M going on). It was horrendous.

LOL Mr CC spotted that and almost choked on his fresh cream sponge (lovingly baked by me of course :mysmilie_46:) Don't know about S & M though :mysmilie_17:

They always did CC! Who could ever forget the one eyed croc? :mysmilie_17:

I’ll never forget the one eyed croc. My friend still has hers. I was going through a difficult time then and was finding it hard to smile let alone laugh but the one eyed croc posts soon put an end to that! Hilarious!

I like Simon hes lovely friendly jolly chap. I went in his Bond Street reduced shop years ago and he was soo funny and helping me out with a gorgeous wrap around skirt which I have to this day!

Latest posts

Back