ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gtech 48V Cordless Lawnmower 2.0 with 1 Hour Rapid Charge
Item Number: 518824
QVC Price £499.00
Todays Special Value Price £399.00
P&P £9.95

or 6 Easy Pays of £66.50

This Cordless Lawnmower from Gtech features a lightweight, wireless design with a one-hour rapid charge time, a 50L grass bin, and an expertly-engineered blade with an adjustable cutting height. Mow your grass like a pro with this sleek, effortless lawnmower, which will help you achieve your perfect lawn for a garden that looks gorgeous.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this cordless lawnmower directly from Gtech you’d pay £499.99. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £399.99, P&P included, you’re making a fantastic saving of £100.

Keep going - boasting a 40 minute run time and a 50L grass bin, you can keep mowing and get your whole lawn looking perfect in one go. No need to empty it or wait for it to re-charge!

Go wireless - with this cordless lawnmower, there's no fiddly cables or wires to contend with, allowing you the freedom to move and mow wherever you like. The result is a seamless experience that gets the job done quickly and effortlessly.

Perfectly precise - this lawnmower gives you the freedom to be fussy, thanks to its adjustable cutting height, which spans from 30mm to 80mm, so you can achieve your ideal grass length and the perfect look for your garden every time.

Smooth operator - with its large wheels and lightweight design, this lawnmower will run seamlessly over your garden to help you move around bends, small areas and over lumps and bumps with ease, meaning you won't have to strain your back.

Simple set-up - this lawnmower has a simple three-step set up: all you have to do is insert the battery, push the activation button and pull the handle lever to get it going. It makes cutting your lawn even easier, so you won't put off doing those touch-ups to your lawn when you need to.

Contains:

1 x Cordless lawnmower

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518824

Oh my word........
You can get a petrol Mountfield with Briggs & Stratton engine, much cheaper than that.

Oh my word........
You can get a petrol Mountfield with Briggs & Stratton engine, much cheaper than that.

How much ? ������.

its a great price for a decent machine https://www.gtech.co.uk/garden-tools/cordless-lawnmower-2.html

same as the tsv as not everyone can use or want a petrol mower so i think its a fantastic idea but as ive said before there is something for everyone out there

There are lots of other cordless battery mowers which don't cost close to £400!!!

I like cordless things as I hate cords getting caught on everything but the bones of it is they just aren't as good IMO. Only got a tiny piece of grass so no call for this (thankfully!).

CC

Latest posts

Back