Up and down with Moda in Pelle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I do like some of their styles but am lucky as I can walk to a stockist & try on.Just as well as the stoilist is advising ‘go up in size’ or ‘go down’ according to each individual style.So at £4.95 for P&P and possible return, which at these prices RM would push the signed for delivery that could be around £7-£8+. There could be a lot of shoes flying around the delivery network.This is far too hit & miss to get the right fit,I know I have to go up a full size usually in this brand.

I think there is a tombola barrel which the BA/stoilist pick a ticket as they walk into the studio and they marry up the number with a size and hey presto that becomes the mantra for the day.

The Clarkes lady is probably the most reliable but the rest are just sound bite bimbos.

I love nice shoes but can never wear them as my impossibly wide feet look like the ugly sisters trying on the glass slipper. Even Clarks wide fit don't fit. I have, however, just bought a pair of Reikers and a 6 is a 6 and they are really comfortable, summer sandals though. Just on fit, I ordered a pair of Birkenstocks from my catalogue, size 6 as I always used to buy and they were definitely 2 sizes too big. There was more than 1" of shoe at the back of my heel so back they go (free). Why isn't there a standard sizing and shoe companies make them to that size. No sizing up or down, a size is a size.

CC

Moda in P I have to go up a size. Skechers I'm an ok size 6. But the Vio ones, particularly the backless sandles I have have a 5 or they're like boats.

I think we can all understand that some styles will be more/less roomy but I can go from a 4 to a 7 and I’m really a 5.

I buy a lot from TKMax and the sizing is ridiculous but I just walk the isles ignoring the sizes and if I see anything I like the look of and if they look as if it might fit then I try them on. I accept this as the down size of getting good value.

Latest posts

Back