Yankee Candle at B+M

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mollie

Registered Shopper
I noticed a couple of weeks ago B+M had large YC jars at £15 - about 5 fragrances (lemon lavender, baby powder and some foody ones) Today they had vanilla, black cherries, fluffy towels and a calm and quiet place. The stores stock probably varies between regions but might be worth checking out if you happen to be in a B+M. Not sure it a good thing I have discovered this as already bought 2 which I can't say I really needed :mysmilie_17:

the price i only ever pay is £9.99 - £13.99 at most unless its a decent deal like Q has but that isnt a bad deal as it sounds like its the housewarmer jars but they have been £14.99 in the range for long time so looks like they could be doing the same now which is good if ones nearer

the price i only ever pay is £9.99 - £13.99 at most unless its a decent deal like Q has but that isnt a bad deal as it sounds like its the housewarmer jars but they have been £14.99 in the range for long time so looks like they could be doing the same now which is good if ones nearer

I've noticed from your posts you seem to know where to go for good deals SCW! - I haven't seen these YC in B+M before (just the home inspirations range) these were the large 150 hours burn time candles on Yankee's website at 23.99 - although I wouldn't pay that and get bundles from Q or Amazon etc. Trouble is I pop to B+M regularly for bird/pet food and this will be very tempting and I have masses of candles

I've noticed from your posts you seem to know where to go for good deals SCW! - I haven't seen these YC in B+M before (just the home inspirations range) these were the large 150 hours burn time candles on Yankee's website at 23.99 - although I wouldn't pay that and get bundles from Q or Amazon etc. Trouble is I pop to B+M regularly for bird/pet food and this will be very tempting and I have masses of candles ����

if its like the ones that my local the range had it will only be the basics like vanilla cupcake, clean cotton ect but ive only ever paid a lot less & only spend about £15 or just over per jar on the unuusal ones from Q at most but most of mine usually are less

In a way SCW I hope you are right as it will save me money! I was lucky as lemon lavender is a favourite and I had a calm and quiet place votive and wanted to try a jar candle. My next ones to try out is the Seaside Woods recently bought from Q.

In a way SCW I hope you are right as it will save me money! I was lucky as lemon lavender is a favourite and I had a calm and quiet place votive and wanted to try a jar candle. My next ones to try out is the Seaside Woods recently bought from Q.

well i can only base it on what a similar kinda store does so thought it might help but yeah ive smelt that one properly & its different & i think id like it but gotta wait for the right deal on it first before i attempt it as some of the ones ive got my mum previously are now worth like £80 + per large jar so aint letting her burn those esp when i paid £4.99 for them years ago

Latest posts

Back