Phase Eight TSV 29/5/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Phase Eight TSV on Wednesday 29th May

Last edited:
I noted that Ideal World are now selling Phase Eight dresses - high prices though.

CC

They’re selling a big range of Phase Eight including tops and jewellery. The difference is it’s capped p&p of £4.99 so you can order ten different things delivered for a fiver, with QVC the postage for ten different things would be about £50-60

There has been much nicer Phase 8 tops. I bought one in fact not so long ago, really liked it but ummed and ahhhed - it was £40 for a little top. I reluctantly sent it back but it was a bit different. This TSV looks a bit bog standard.

CC

Poor stitching on items I’ve seen in Debenhams.

Ditto in John Lewis - I saw threads hanging loose at the end of a row of stitches on several garments. I might be too persnickety but if I pay over £80 for a short sleeved top I don’t expect to snip off or sew-in loose threads before I can wear it. I don’t see that sort of finish on Tu clothes in Sainsbury’s.

That has to be a 'specially for....'

It is, Kabler the gabbler has confirmed that very fact. Ooooh the QVC customer should be delighted, even grateful, that a big name on the High Street designs something just for them. I'm sure those words "You won't see others wearing this..." will be said more than once.

This TSV is so dull- "the shapeless tunic" that every brand has.
Skims the body, great with leggings, linen trousers ,crops, dress up dress down, if you are going on a Cruise etc etc

Seems Q have no vision at all about fashion and play it safe-though I have no doubt they will sell squillions, but not to me!!

Last edited:
You can get basics anywhere for probably far less than this is likely to be on qvc. I don’t think it would tempting for a lot of customers. Just my opinion of course!

Oh my goodness gracious me looks like something that’s washed short in the arms but big everywhere else.
I’m sure Julia will be of course in the extra small, and not fail to tell anyone. Debbie teamed with her skin tight pants and white cross over mules. Jackie will have it off one shoulder with a vest underneath cropped leggings and trainers. Pippa will have it belted worn with trousers tucked in her white ankle boots. Jilly will have it off both shoulders with her black trousers. Gill will of course require umpteen bulldog clips down the back. The only person it will go anywhere near being a suitable top for will be Eilidh as there’s two of them to fill it.

Whatever are the fashion department (used loosely) thinking of.

Latest posts

Back