Decleor TSV 12/6/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ho ho ho, the real test of resistance. Will I be able to let this go by or will I have to buy it? We will see. I had no problem ignoring the last Decleor TSV and my usage of Gatineau and Elemis recently (despite me not liking them previously, although it was years ago that I bought them) has turned my head. People keep commenting that I'm looking well whereas before I was invisible. Will be very interested to see what the TSV is.

CC

I agree about the "you look well" comments. I do have a nice skin inherited from my gorgeous mother but the l'occitane face oil and balm are lovely and do make a difference. why I won't be buying as I have enough oil to last me another year. plus I bought all my body stuff from SKINORACLE who have fantastic prices, free postage, a free sample and discounts. so no more Decleor for me!

I have looked on the Decleor website and don't fancy it if the green Mandarin item is the day cream which looks pretty dark on the model's skin. I don't have much luck with tinted moisturisers, they don't stay in place on me like foundation does. So I can end up a bit streaky! I'm always up for an aromessence but think I need to check stock levels as they might be a bit high.....

I have looked on the Decleor website and don't fancy it if the green Mandarin item is the day cream which looks pretty dark on the model's skin. I don't have much luck with tinted moisturisers, they don't stay in place on me like foundation does. So I can end up a bit streaky! I'm always up for an aromessence but think I need to check stock levels as they might be a bit high.....

yep check what you have first

heavy with Decleor atm
Me too. So annoyed with myself!!! Was on holiday last week and dropped the plastic bag I take on the plane with me, fortunately I had took most of the things out but the Hydrotenseur Anti Fatigue Eye Serum , newly opened for holidays, smashed inside the bag. Blooming annoying, but at least it was contained in the bag.

Ho ho ho, the real test of resistance. Will I be able to let this go by or will I have to buy it? We will see. I had no problem ignoring the last Decleor TSV and my usage of Gatineau and Elemis recently (despite me not liking them previously, although it was years ago that I bought them) has turned my head. People keep commenting that I'm looking well whereas before I was invisible. Will be very interested to see what the TSV is.

CC

Candy, did you get the duo of collagen serum from gat? Report please? Also what's the latest with the products from the Elemis tsv? I'm lamenting that I didn't but that, & considered the Gat. Collagen duo.......

Me too. So annoyed with myself!!! Was on holiday last week and dropped the plastic bag I take on the plane with me, fortunately I had took most of the things out but the Hydrotenseur Anti Fatigue Eye Serum , newly opened for holidays, smashed inside the bag. Blooming annoying, but at least it was contained in the bag.

ahh thats a shame Lloyd thats happened to all of us x

A-ha....I did notice the absence of the calculator clicks ...Assuming you didn't do your homework on the beach (why not?!!!) you have lots of catching up to do.....Starting with the LE tsv (please)

Are you chewing?

A-ha....I did notice the absence of the calculator clicks ...Assuming you didn't do your homework on the beach (why not?!!!) you have lots of catching up to do.....Starting with the LE tsv (please)

Are you chewing?
I have been trying to do the LE TSV breakdown, waiting, as just before available they tend to have the individual items on Q, having trouble locating the cost of the 75ml superskin moisturiser. Checked this morning. Will post as soon as poss.
Will not be buying myself but my friend is a big fan.

Candy, did you get the duo of collagen serum from gat? Report please? Also what's the latest with the products from the Elemis tsv? I'm lamenting that I didn't but that, & considered the Gat. Collagen duo.......

Yes, I got the collagen serum from Gatineau. I can almost see Mr Bagley smirking at me as I think "oooh, this is good". It is good. What I've been doing is at night, Decleor Micellar water then the Elemis Matrix. In the morning, micellar water then the Gat serum then the Pro Collagen Marine Cream (anyone would think I was made of money) or the Elemis golden glow moisturiser. People at work have commented that I look well. The real difference has been on my scraggy neck which had quite deep necklace line and vertical dehydration lines under my chin. The vertical lines have gone and the other line is less deep. It's a real result for me and worth the money. It's only been a week or so so I will continue and see if look 25 by the end of the month!

If the Decleor TSV has a tinted moisturiser I won't buy as they make me look like I haven't washed my face.

CC

Decleor 3 Piece Vitamin Glow Boosting Skincare Collection TSV 12/06/19

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237271

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239985

it looks like it contains

Decleor Green Mandarine Aromessence 15ml Q Price £52 + £1.95 post

Decleor Green Mandarin Glow Night Balm 15ml £48 + £1.95 post

Decleor Green Mandarin Cream 50ml Q Price £55 + £1.95 post

View attachment 17322
Thank you for the breakdown will be really helpful to calc ml for ml once price known.

Latest posts

Back