Decleor TSV 12/6/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dreadful TSV what were Decleor thinking???

Normally I think their TSVs are fabulous value for excellent products. If they'd been offering the aromessence soleil I would have bought, but nothing about this held any appeal. Fiona's presentation was awful, very aggressive and not at all convincing. I didn't detect and real enthusiasm of belief in these products and I think she was therefore overcompensating.

I've always moaned that they never do the mandarine in TSVs or otherwise and I always thought it worked the best on my skin. This one was green tea mandarine which might not have been the same and that cream would not have worked on me. This is the third time recently I haven't bought a Decleor TSV and it probably isn't only me. Having tried Elemis again I may well switch. I also really like the Dr Organic manuka honey products from H&B which are pennies compared to Decleor and Elemis prices. Talking of pennies, is one finally dropping in my head?

CC

I did not have time to watch this yesterday but the little I did see I was not impressed.At one time a Decleor TSV would have been enough for me to buy but have gone into a very picky phase at the moment.My shopping at QVC has evaporated even with the £1:95 p&p.

I wouldn't be surprised if the £1.95 p&p is because there is a big drop-off in people buying beauty products.

QVC seem to focus on new product launches at the expense of customer staples in their offerings. I know that seems somewhat contrary... but with high-end beauty products, one of the reasons customers keep buying from QVC is that the only way they can afford the expensive brands is when their favourite products are offered.

This TSV had absolutely no customer favourites at all.

I'm now moving entirely away from brands which QVC sell, and finding super own-brand products at Marks & Spencer and Superdrug which cost a fraction of the price... the only higher-end brand I still buy is Clarins.

Competition is fierce, as we all know, in the beauty market... but customer loyalty to particular products was one of the ways to ensure beauty TSVs were a banker for a good volume of sales... in their headlong rush for new customers and new products, QVC seem to have forgotten the value of loyalty.

I think this tsv will have bad reviews. To me it was obvs it was shite, & I hope the viewers will have seen this. I think it will stain too, & the mandarin will not be the original if Dec are continuing the trend of meddling the formulas, a la Iris, neroli, & rose.

I quite like the new meddled with lavendula iris oil, smells nicer than the original and lifts my skin overnight. It isn't as good at ironing out the wrinkles in my neck as the original so I suspect the potent ingredients may have been watered down by adding the lavender. Been a while now since I ordered any Decleor and I'm musing over trying Caudelie as Look Fantastic have got some offers on. Anyone used this brand?

CC

I quite like the new meddled with lavendula iris oil, smells nicer than the original and lifts my skin overnight. It isn't as good at ironing out the wrinkles in my neck as the original so I suspect the potent ingredients may have been watered down by adding the lavender. Been a while now since I ordered any Decleor and I'm musing over trying Caudelie as Look Fantastic have got some offers on. Anyone used this brand?

CC

I gave a friend the Caudalie Cru eye cream I had from a beauty box, she absolutely loved it. Not tried it myself but ordered her a few items from this brand from Salonskincare for this coming Christmas.

Caudalie is a lovely brand. I have used their SOS serum loads of times.

Now the Cru eye cream I have one yet to open, it was in a kit at Xmas and in SpaceNK sale half price in their sale. So I got the full-size Cru eye for £24 plus mini sizes of the rest of the range. Their cleanser is also lovely.

Latest posts

Back