Decleor TSV 12/6/19 - Page 6

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Posting ml for ml again as it is a few posts back.

Decleor Green Mandarine Aromessence 15ml Q Price 52 cost 21.78

Decleor Green Mandarin Glow Night Balm 15ml 48 cost 20.11

Decleor Green Mandarin Cream 50ml Q Price 55 cost 23.04

Total Worth 155 , thanks to SCW for figures , cost 64.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Just to add 163 direct from Decleor.
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just watched the video presentation.

The glow cream looks awful on the blond model like her face is dirty.
    Likes OokeyKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post

Yes! Thank you for saying that as that is the type of look I get with tinted moisturisers and I think Sam the model on screen now looks odd with it (dirty face look again). I really want the other products and I note the cream is selling around 40 on ebay. Hmmm, thinking thinking. Not on easy pay and that's putting me off.

CC
    Likes donna255 , OokeyKat liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bisto!

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post

Im sure you could get the same effect mixing a tablesppon of gravy browning in your moisturiser!?

Must say i really disapointed, watched the demo just now, i do love decleor but im not convinced this is going to sell too well... on my fair skin id look like i have some kind f blood disorder. I would have bought this on pre-order if it were on easy pay... now i am glad i did not give in to temptation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OokeyKat View Post
    Im sure you could get the same effect mixing a tablesppon of gravy browning in your moisturiser!?

Must say i really disapointed, watched the demo just now, i do love decleor but im not convinced this is going to sell too well... on my fair skin id look like i have some kind f blood disorder. I would have bought this on pre-order if it were on easy pay... now i am glad i did not give in to temptation.
    I would have bought on easy pay as well but I'm not going to buy it at all. I have four unopened Iris serums and a large golden glow and that will have to do me. I'm being sensible and it's not like me!

CC
    Likes donna255 , llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone else find that 3 drops of any Decleor Aromessence just isn't enough? I use 3 drops for my face and another 3 for my neck & decollete.

Post Thanks / Like

I just watched the midnight show. I thought that model Amanda applied it very badly. She just seemed to slap it on and looked very dark all around the lips and chin area. It made the model on the bed look very tanned but then seemed to have no effect on Deborah Anne. Nalintha looked nice. I'm glad I dont suit a tinted moisturiser as I know which one I'd look like, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LipstickCherry View Post
    Does anyone else find that 3 drops of any Decleor Aromessence just isn't enough? I use 3 drops for my face and another 3 for my neck & decollete.
    Yes! I put three very generous drops on my fingertios. If I did Fiona sized drops I would need more.
    Last edited by Sazza; 12-06-2019 at 03:19 PM.
    Thanks LipstickCherry thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LipstickCherry View Post
    I use way more than 3 drops... i love the oils but 3 would just about cover my huge nose! My skin is very dry too so need about 8 or 9 drops over my face and neck

Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

It's a long time since I've used Decleor, the products have changed since then.

I've been using Clarins double serum for the past month, I'm quite pleased with it.
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm guilty of pouring the oils onto my very dry skin. Three drops would do nothing, I would say I use a small splash.

CC