http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237271

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239985

it looks like it contains

Decleor Green Mandarine Aromessence 15ml Q Price £52 + £1.95 post

Decleor Green Mandarin Glow Night Balm 15ml £48 + £1.95 post

Decleor Green Mandarin Cream 50ml Q Price £55 + £1.95 post

View attachment 17322

Now, now, I wasn't expecting this. I might have to have a look. I will have to have a look.

CC

QVC Price £87.00
Todays Special Value Price £62.98
P&P £1.95

ml for ml

Decleor Green Mandarine Aromessence 15ml Q Price £52 cost £21.78

Decleor Green Mandarin Glow Night Balm 15ml £48 cost £20.11

Decleor Green Mandarin Cream 50ml Q Price £55 cost £23.04

Total Worth £155 , thanks to SCW for figures , cost £64.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Mandarine is my favourite Decleor so I'm guessing I'm going to try it. Auto delivery as well :mysmilie_11: (no grassing).

CC

Thanks very much to SCW and illoyd for all the info, prices and the calculations. It is another good value TSV. Luckily for my credit card I don't fancy the day cream but if that hadn't been tinted I would certainly have been in.

I forgot the cream was tinted. I may have a rethink as tints really don't look good on me although if I had the golden glow on first it might be OK.

CC

i think i may splurge!

love these breakdown of costs! I think its a yes from me... ive read a number of reviews on the tinted face cream and there is some great feedback!

ml for ml

Total Worth £155 , thanks to SCW for figures , cost £64.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

ml for ml

Just to add £163 direct from Decleor.

I’ve ordered the face cream from Look Fantastic it was less than £40 with a voucher I was given, if I like it I may order the TSV.

Decleor 3 Piece Vitamin Glow Boosting Skincare Collection
Item Number 237271
QVC Price £87.00
TSV Price £62.98
P&P: £1.95

This three-piece skincare collection from Decleor features three new, full size products enriched with green mandarin and formulated to help revitalise the look and feel of your skin, including hydrating Sun-Kissed Glow Cream, luxurious Aromessence Essential Oil Glow Serum, and deeply moisturising Glow Night Balm. Suitable for all skin types and featuring bold, sunset-hued packaging, this superb Decleor set is the perfect way to add a radiant glow to your complexion, day or night.
Discover Green Mandarin - this new range is all about imparting a natural-looking, plump and healthy glow, and features an uplifting blend of citrus essential oils including grapefruit, lemon and sweet orange to help perk up your skin and your spirits. If your complexion is starting to look a little dull or lacklustre, these products can be easily slotted into your everyday routine to give you the boost you've been looking for.

Cosmetics and skincare combine - Sun-Kissed Glow Cream is the perfect bridge between traditional skincare and make-up, as it works to deeply hydrate and comfort your complexion, while adding a subtle, sun-kissed tint to help even out your complexion and lightly blur over imperfections - perfect for no make-up days!

Formulas you know and love - both Aromessence Serum and Night Balm feature the same sumptuous textures and benefits of Decleor's iconic hero formulas, so you can enjoy your favourite skincare treats day or night, in a new, revitalising scent.

Stock up on Decleor skincare - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive three more collections of glow-boosting skincare at 90 day intervals, at this superb price.

Contains:
1 x Green Mandarin Sun-Kissed Glow Cream (50ml) - an innovative facial moisturiser, formulated to deeply hydrate your skin and add a gorgeous, subtle glow. Enriched with a blend of citrus essential oils, hyaluronic acid and beta-carotene
1 x Aromessence Green Mandarin Essential Oil Glow Serum (15ml) - this lightweight yet intensive facial oil instantly adds moisture to parched skin and works to leave it looking radiant and revitalised. Formulated with a blend of citrus essential oils, including sweet orange and lemon
1 x Green Mandarin Glow Night Balm (15ml) a balm-to-oil night-time treatment to deeply moisturise and soften skin. Infused with bee and carnauba waxes, plus citrus essential oils

https://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-Green...incare-3-Piece-Collection.product.237271.html

Last edited:
I’ve ordered the face cream from Look Fantastic it was less than £40 with a voucher I was given, if I like it I may order the TSV.

Well the cream has arrived and the colour really does look scary however on application it blended nicely and does give your skin a definite glow, however I have olive toned skin so I’m not sure how this will look on a very fair skin my advice would be to watch the demonstration before you decide.

Well the cream has arrived and the colour really does look scary however on application it blended nicely and does give your skin a definite glow, however I have olive toned skin so I’m not sure how this will look on a very fair skin my advice would be to watch the demonstration before you decide.
Thanks for that, I thought it looked scary when I saw it in the Decleor website. Another issue you can have with these creams is that, when it is very hot, if your face gets a bit hot and wet, you can look a bit streaky, and if you need to use a tissue, the cream will rub off. I have found that even with just a tinted face cream rather than a cosmetic. Mind you, when I get too hot it is always just in the face where I feel it so I am always a bit paranoid about whether I am looking like a tomato with streaked colour!

Mum's given me half the cost for my birthday but I'm not sure now. I have very white/pinky skin so not sure the cream would suit me. What to do, what to do . . .

CC

Latest posts

Back