Decleor TSV 12/6/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I won't buy it early and I'll wait for the demos to see how dark the cream is. Too dark and I look ridiculous (and dirty lol).

CC

Decleor 3 Piece Vitamin Glow Boosting Skincare Collection
Item Number 237271
QVC Price £87.00
TSV Price £62.98
P&P: £1.95

This three-piece skincare collection from Decleor features three new, full size products enriched with green mandarin and formulated to help revitalise the look and feel of your skin, including hydrating Sun-Kissed Glow Cream, luxurious Aromessence Essential Oil Glow Serum, and deeply moisturising Glow Night Balm. Suitable for all skin types and featuring bold, sunset-hued packaging, this superb Decleor set is the perfect way to add a radiant glow to your complexion, day or night.
Discover Green Mandarin - this new range is all about imparting a natural-looking, plump and healthy glow, and features an uplifting blend of citrus essential oils including grapefruit, lemon and sweet orange to help perk up your skin and your spirits. If your complexion is starting to look a little dull or lacklustre, these products can be easily slotted into your everyday routine to give you the boost you've been looking for.

Cosmetics and skincare combine - Sun-Kissed Glow Cream is the perfect bridge between traditional skincare and make-up, as it works to deeply hydrate and comfort your complexion, while adding a subtle, sun-kissed tint to help even out your complexion and lightly blur over imperfections - perfect for no make-up days!

Formulas you know and love - both Aromessence Serum and Night Balm feature the same sumptuous textures and benefits of Decleor's iconic hero formulas, so you can enjoy your favourite skincare treats day or night, in a new, revitalising scent.

Stock up on Decleor skincare - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive three more collections of glow-boosting skincare at 90 day intervals, at this superb price.

Contains:
1 x Green Mandarin Sun-Kissed Glow Cream (50ml) - an innovative facial moisturiser, formulated to deeply hydrate your skin and add a gorgeous, subtle glow. Enriched with a blend of citrus essential oils, hyaluronic acid and beta-carotene
1 x Aromessence Green Mandarin Essential Oil Glow Serum (15ml) - this lightweight yet intensive facial oil instantly adds moisture to parched skin and works to leave it looking radiant and revitalised. Formulated with a blend of citrus essential oils, including sweet orange and lemon
1 x Green Mandarin Glow Night Balm (15ml) a balm-to-oil night-time treatment to deeply moisturise and soften skin. Infused with bee and carnauba waxes, plus citrus essential oils

https://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-Green...incare-3-Piece-Collection.product.237271.html

There is Auto Delivery option too

https://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-Green...incare-3-Piece-Collection.product.239985.html

It is a lot in one go and many of us don't have that to splash out on yet more beauty. I for one need to be a bit more careful about which TSVs I'm going to go for and which I'm going to leave alone.

CC

its hard for me to buy a beauty TSV because there are always items that I dont want..I just buy what I want when I see a really good deal maybe a small saving but I really need/want/love ALL the items

not made a good dent in the xmas Decleor yet. I/2 of one of the oil and I have used this daily. 70% of the balm. 99% of the face cream and a fresh oil untouched. how many TSV's do you need?

Decleor 3 Piece Vitamin Glow Boosting Skincare Collection TSV 12/06/19

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237271

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239985

it looks like it contains

Decleor Green Mandarine Aromessence 15ml Q Price £52 + £1.95 post

Decleor Green Mandarin Glow Night Balm 15ml £48 + £1.95 post

Decleor Green Mandarin Cream 50ml Q Price £55 + £1.95 post

View attachment 17322

I thought they might have offered two easy pays of £31.49 for the single item; it seems to be something they've been testing on beauty TSVs. A set like this would last me ages and auto-delivery would result in a stock-pile so I wouldn't go for that option. I've fallen for this in the past and by the time I've used up the first lot of products I want to try something different. I'm quite pleased to have talked myself out of another TSV!

I thought they might have offered two easy pays of £31.49 for the single item; it seems to be something they've been testing on beauty TSVs. A set like this would last me ages and auto-delivery would result in a stock-pile so I wouldn't go for that option. I've fallen for this in the past and by the time I've used up the first lot of products I want to try something different. I'm quite pleased to have talked myself out of another TSV!

yeah i think they are testing how that works to see how it goes

Posting ml for ml again as it is a few posts back.

Decleor Green Mandarine Aromessence 15ml Q Price £52 cost £21.78

Decleor Green Mandarin Glow Night Balm 15ml £48 cost £20.11

Decleor Green Mandarin Cream 50ml Q Price £55 cost £23.04

Total Worth £155 , thanks to SCW for figures , cost £64.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Just to add £163 direct from Decleor.

Just watched the video presentation.

The glow cream looks awful on the blond model like her face is dirty.

Yes! Thank you for saying that as that is the type of look I get with tinted moisturisers and I think Sam the model on screen now looks odd with it (dirty face look again). I really want the other products and I note the cream is selling around £40 on ebay. Hmmm, thinking thinking. Not on easy pay and that's putting me off.

CC

Bisto!

Just watched the video presentation.

The glow cream looks awful on the blond model like her face is dirty.

Im sure you could get the same effect mixing a tablesppon of gravy browning in your moisturiser!?

Must say i really disapointed, watched the demo just now, i do love decleor but im not convinced this is going to sell too well... on my fair skin id look like i have some kind f blood disorder. I would have bought this on pre-order if it were on easy pay... now i am glad i did not give in to temptation.

Im sure you could get the same effect mixing a tablesppon of gravy browning in your moisturiser!?

Must say i really disapointed, watched the demo just now, i do love decleor but im not convinced this is going to sell too well... on my fair skin id look like i have some kind f blood disorder. I would have bought this on pre-order if it were on easy pay... now i am glad i did not give in to temptation.

I would have bought on easy pay as well but I'm not going to buy it at all. I have four unopened Iris serums and a large golden glow and that will have to do me. I'm being sensible and it's not like me!

CC

Does anyone else find that 3 drops of any Decleor Aromessence just isn't enough? I use 3 drops for my face and another 3 for my neck & decollete.

I just watched the midnight show. I thought that model Amanda applied it very badly. She just seemed to slap it on and looked very dark all around the lips and chin area. It made the model on the bed look very tanned but then seemed to have no effect on Deborah Anne. Nalintha looked nice. I'm glad I dont suit a tinted moisturiser as I know which one I'd look like, lol.

Does anyone else find that 3 drops of any Decleor Aromessence just isn't enough? I use 3 drops for my face and another 3 for my neck & decollete.

Yes! I put three very generous drops on my fingertios. If I did Fiona sized drops I would need more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use way more than 3 drops... i love the oils but 3 would just about cover my huge nose! My skin is very dry too so need about 8 or 9 drops over my face and neck

It's a long time since I've used Decleor, the products have changed since then.

I've been using Clarins double serum for the past month, I'm quite pleased with it.

I'm guilty of pouring the oils onto my very dry skin. Three drops would do nothing, I would say I use a small splash.

CC

Latest posts

Back