Moda In Pelle TSV 30/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moda In Pelle Lodrana Block Heel Sandal
Item Number: 177495
QVC Price £68.00
Todays Special Value Price £53.98
P&P £1.95

The Lodrana is a three-strap sandal from Moda in Pelle, created in your choice of smooth leather or luxe suede, boasting two wide straps across the front of the foot plus a third buckled sling back strap, and a covered block heel. A chic and stylish little sandal, the Lodrana will be your perfect plus-one to any event this season.

How to wear - team these great sandals with ankle grazer jeans, sunglasses and a logo T-shirt for off duty days and city breaks. For more elegant looks, wear with midi dresses and maxi skirts to add a chic finishing touch to make your outfit pop.

Match or contrast - with five great colour options to choose from you'll be hard pressed to decide. For easy to match shades go for Leopard, White or Rose Gold. If you're look for something to stand out from the crown in, opt for the gorgeous Yellow or brilliant Blue styles, both boasting great metallic highlights.

Buckle fastening
Outer and inner: leather; sole: manmade
Heel height: 7cm (2.7")

Colour options:

Leopard - black suede with a leopard print pony skin front strap
Rose Gold - metallic lizard-effect leather with a pale pink front strap
White - white leather with a python print front strap
Blue - electric blue suede with a metallic floral front strap
Yellow - pale yellow leather with a silver leather front strap

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177495

Would be interested to know what spin she puts on it but can’t face both her and the “stoilist” at the same time so on mute.

LATI you clearly missed then Katie talking about having "your feet enveloped by the shoe" - that wasn't the en-ve-lopped she obviously meant, but enveloped as wot comes with bills in :mail:!

I almost choked with laughing when I heard her. Why someone on the gallery didn't mention it in her earpiece, or they're all as thick and inarticulate as she is.

Catherine! wearing non vegan leather shoes :mysmilie_505:

When Katie Pemberton said that all aspects of the TSV were leather old Chuntley stayed silent, nodded slightly & had that look on her face that makes her chin recede even more. Miaow. If she was a true vegan she would have worn these flip flops. https://www.qvcuk.com/Moda-In-Pelle-Ruthi-Jewelled-Flip-Flop.product.178038.html?sc=IROA

Clumpy sandals that make even slim legs look solid, a heel & toe area that will get scuffed & patterns that would be really difficult to wear with others. Chuntley has announced that the ones she's wearing go with her Helene Berman jacket, that she's "thrown on a Join dress" & already had so many compliments... Cue stepping out from behind the sales desk to show them/herself off.

Last edited by a moderator:
When she does that laugh after every other word, it always reminds me of Kenneth Williams for some reason saying “stop messing about!” :mysmilie_17:

When she does that laugh after every other word, it always reminds me of Kenneth Williams for some reason saying “stop messing about!” :mysmilie_17:

She's so affected. I love the thought of her being the Q's Kenneth Williams & if I was a techie wizard I'd merge their faces!

Chuntley should never be the sales assistant on fashion or beauty hours because they can't be guaranteed to be vegan. She's selling Doll10 later today - not 100% vegan. Rhagrith, as they say in Wales.

Queen Julia is the same, she’s a vegetarian yet is so far up Dennis Bassos arse when he’s on she can check if he needs any fillings. Chuntley is a vegan to lose weight and Queen Julia is In it for whatever reason but one things for sure, they’re both not in it for the welfare of Gods beautiful creatures and compassion.

Queen Julia is the same, she’s a vegetarian yet is so far up Dennis Bassos arse when he’s on she can check if he needs any fillings. Chuntley is a vegan to lose weight and Queen Julia is In it for whatever reason but one things for sure, they’re both not in it for the welfare of Gods beautiful creatures and compassion.

Absolutely Shopps.

I used to work with a lady that was a vegan, not for any kind of reason except she always had been and her parents were. She was scarily thin and always had problems with her teeth/nails/hair. Maybe not getting enough vitamins and proper nutrition.

CC

When Katie Pemberton said that all aspects of the TSV were leather old Chuntley stayed silent, nodded slightly & had that look on her face that makes her chin recede even more. Miaow. If she was a true vegan she would have worn these flip flops. https://www.qvcuk.com/Moda-In-Pelle-Ruthi-Jewelled-Flip-Flop.product.178038.html?sc=IROA

Clumpy sandals that make even slim legs look solid, a heel & toe area that will get scuffed & patterns that would be really difficult to wear with others. Chuntley has announced that the ones she's wearing go with her Helene Berman jacket, that she's "thrown on a Join dress" & already had so many compliments... Cue stepping out from behind the sales desk to show them/herself off.

She read out some tweets she had received and everyone she read said how lovely she looked. Absolutely nothing about the shoes which I would imagine there were some tweets about.

I also had to laugh at Katie Pemberton singing the praises of Moda In Pelle and how they were her favourite shoes. Last week she was doing the same about the Marc Fisher tsv sandals. I think sometimes these people think we are sucked in by what they say. Well I suspect some people are but not people who have been watching for years.

The sandals looked fine but I imagine there will be a lot of returns because the top strap across the foot doesnt have any elastic to stretch it and I would think it will be tight with not much give if you have a wider foot or high instep.

Once she did the posing in fabulous LEATHER shoes and started with the compliments flooding in..that just HAD to be read out to us all, just in case we weren't aware how lovely she looked tonight and even Micheal had thought she had been out for lunch/dinner, blah blah blah. I couldn't take anymore and turned off.

Having bought a couple of pairs of Moda in Pelle shoes locally and had to try different sizes and go up to a size 7 from my usual 6 or 61/2 I would not be tempted to buy from QVC as getting the right fit would be a lottery.They do not do half sizes and in the size 7 I have used an insole.The straps on these sandals look tight even on the models.Nice styles but I am past the age of being crippled for the look of a shoe.

The front ‘strap’ is too far forward, would cut across my little toes where I used to have corns (sorry tmi). The model’s feet bulged over the sole just behind that strap - moving the strap back half an inch would help.

I can’t wear sandals which have bits of colour matched “fabrication” at the toe area of the footbed. They are rarely well finished and the seam gives me blisters on the soft pad of my foot. Why manufacturers can’t have the entire footbed without seams is beyond me.

Latest posts

Back