QVC Beauty Collection Vanity Bag - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    I want the email! I never get stuff like this! (Throws a hissy fit)
    Me neither. A £50 voucher for spending wedges of cash with them over the years would be nice.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    No, I never get anything from them, offers or threats and I am opted in to receive offers. Saves me money I suppose.

CC
    Me neither. I don't buy anywhere near as much as I used to but I didn't get any offers even when I was a "good customer" (ie spent a lot and returned hardly anything).
    Likes Lemonpop, donna255 , candycane, llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Me neither. A £50 voucher for spending wedges of cash with them over the years would be nice.

CC
    Yes they don’t offer incentives to shop with them do they? That is partly why my spending has dried up & I go elsewhere.
    Likes Lemonpop, candycane, llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    I want the email! I never get stuff like this! (Throws a hissy fit)
    Was hoping you would get the email as you wanted it when it was first posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Question please
    So if you complete the questionnaire you can purchase for £20 is that correct?
    If so I better get my laptop on that I have emails from Q on
    This was the content of the email:

Dear QVC shopper,

As one of our valued customers, we'd love to share an opportunity with you to feedback your thoughts and pick up a fantastic offer, curated just for QVC's beauty shoppers like you.

We've created a survey for you to take and the answers will directly influence the future decisions of QVC beauty and shape how we reward, and talk to our community. As a token of our appreciation, we've crafted a unique deal for anyone who completes the survey, an amazing set of beauty products, worth £99, for just £20, including P&P, a £79 discount!

Follow this link to the Survey:

Take the Survey
    Last edited by Sazza; 19-07-2019 at 04:34 PM.
    Thanks Dream Girl , AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    Was hoping you would get the email as you wanted it when it was first posted.

This was the content of the email:

Dear QVC shopper,

As one of our valued customers, we'd love to share an opportunity with you to feedback your thoughts and pick up a fantastic offer, curated just for QVC's beauty shoppers like you.

We've created a survey for you to take and the answers will directly influence the future decisions of QVC beauty and shape how we reward, and talk to our community. As a token of our appreciation, we've crafted a unique deal for anyone who completes the survey, an amazing set of beauty products, worth £99, for just £20, including P&P, a £79 discount!

Follow this link to the Survey:

Take the Survey
    *scoffs* AS IF!!!
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I got a 'We miss you' email from them this week offering me a £5 discount off a £20 spend

We haven’t heard from you in a while, so we thought that we would tempt you back to QVC with £5 off your next purchase (£20.01 min spend excl P&P required).
    Likes llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I get surveys from them but not this one. No, I would not have gone for it, as I would just have given most of it away.

The last money off I got was allowing them to continue to send emails to me. I think it was £15? I bought a silver platinum-coated bracelet one of the Italian brands they sell from clearance which I do wear a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

Nah no email here either

Post Thanks / Like

I have not had any emails from them either and I been with them since the beginning. Only ordered twice in the last year.
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I got the email with £5 off because they are ‘missing me’.