QVC Beauty Collection Vanity Bag - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree! The early Tili sets had an odd new item to try ahead of it appearing in a TSV whereas the latest set included "Nude by Nature" after their TSV which seemed a missed opportunity.

Likes donna255 , alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

a load of odds and sods absolutely not worth the money plus quite a few sample sizes. plus I don't want/need anything in this bag

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    a load of odds and sods absolutely not worth the money plus quite a few sample sizes. plus I don't want/need anything in this bag
    Exactly. moment of madness by me. Am a sucker for a vanity bag, especially of the cheap made in China variety...
    Likes llloyd , boffy , MrMarple liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    Exactly and I found this out when I spent a huge amount on a Decleor advent calendar. Hardly used any of it, really tiny sizes and flogged it all off on ebay for a tenner. I liked the idea of opening all the doors and getting little treats but no way was it worth it. Another thing, it is hard to get the product out of the bottle on the teeny sizes.

CC
    Likes AndiK , shopperholic , boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Exactly and I found this out when I spent a huge amount on a Decleor advent calendar. Hardly used any of it, really tiny sizes and flogged it all off on ebay for a tenner. I liked the idea of opening all the doors and getting little treats but no way was it worth it. Another thing, it is hard to get the product out of the bottle on the teeny sizes.

CC
    Indeed, they are rubbish. Would never buy. 100+ new?
    Thanks boffy thanked for this post
    Likes AndiK , donna255 , alter ego liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post

CC
    Oh Bum! I got myself one of these advent calendars in the January Sales and have put it up for this December as a treat to myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't let me put you off. I've got very dodgy hands and eyes and I find tiny lids and things hard to put on and off. The full sizes were fine but it was the little ones that were too fiddly all round.
    Thanks llloyd thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

This is usually the way with the beauty boxes, they start great value then as they continue the products and what you get goes down.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    Oh Bum! I got myself one of these advent calendars in the January Sales and have put it up for this December as a treat to myself.
    You could always use the bits & bobs for your super duper home made crackers...?
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    You could always use the bits & bobs for your super duper home made crackers...?
    Certainly can, actually just ordered another Decleor Advent calendar as had some vouchers & discount too from
    H of F, but a few issues with orders lately so let’s see. I hope it’s worth it just for the full sizes and as you say my super duper crackers will benefit.
    Likes AndiK liked this post