QVC Beauty Collection Vanity Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the survey email but deleted it! Then I read this thread and realised the collection was indeed worth having. Have just checked Trash and it has gone from there so my email efficiency has cost me! Idiot!!

But never mind, I shall just console myself that I didnt want everything and buy the Shay and Blue sets.

Following on from this, I received a reminder today that I hadn't completed the survey and still offering the bag. So I did it and will hope for the voucher to come through. Fingers crossed, although sorry for those who haven't even had one approach.

Is it a link or just a voucher code to add at checkout? A code might work for anyone, though they have been known to make them account specific.

I got an email with the code SOCIET to use and that worked for me, hope it helps
Mine was the same. It also listed terms & conditions.

Terms and conditions
Only customers who have received the Beauty Survey email directly from QVC will be eligible for this offer. Customers must have completed the online Beauty Survey within two weeks of receipt of the email to qualify for this offer. Qualifying customers will be emailed with their voucher code within 7 days of completing the Beauty Survey - a link to the product offer will be included in the email and will enable you to get the QVC Beauty Collection Vanity Bag (item number 239455) for £20 including P&P. Customers who have opted out of receiving marketing communications will not be eligible to participate in our Beauty Survey or this offer.Voucher codes can be redeemed online or by calling our Contact Centre on 0800 50 40 30 within 30 days of receiving the promotional email. Maximum one voucher code per eligible customer. Voucher codes cannot be redeemed on the QVC UK mobile app, QCut or in QVC Outlet or staff stores. Voucher codes will not be reinstated if a customer returns the product available in this offer. They cannot be shared, transferred or used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative will be offered. Voucher codes will not be replaced if lost, stolen or sent to an invalid e-mail address. This promotion shall be governed by English law. Promoter: QVC UK, Building 8 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XU.

Mine arrived this morning & I have to say I’m very pleased with it. It’s such a shame it wasn’t more available & this makes me feel a tad guilty for being selected. Perfect timing though as I wanted the skinsense item for a friend who was visiting today.

Yes mine arrived too, the vanity bag itself was much better quality than I thought it would be, and the opi nail varnish is a different colour than the one in the pic and a better shade for me, shame far more weren't made available

Mine arrived this morning & I have to say I’m very pleased with it. It’s such a shame it wasn’t more available & this makes me feel a tad guilty for being selected. Perfect timing though as I wanted the skinsense item for a friend who was visiting today.

Are you doing Christmas In July Crackers now, llloyd?

Are you doing Christmas In July Crackers now, llloyd?
Lol, most of my friends & family who visit go home with a little something, I just can’t help myself. Today’s friend is my lovely hairdresser and she went home with 2 little gifts.

Lol, most of my friends & family who visit go home with a little something, I just can’t help myself. Today’s friend is my lovely hairdresser and she went home with 2 little gifts.

You're so lovely.

Yes mine arrived too, the vanity bag itself was much better quality than I thought it would be, and the opi nail varnish is a different colour than the one in the pic and a better shade for me, shame far more weren't made available

The blurb did say the OPI polish would be one of twenty two colours!!! I got a red one in mine.

Despite many emails to qvc they won’t budge so I was excluded from this offer. They kept saying I had opted out from their offers but this isn’t true. In fact I had just received yet another lounge survey to complete! No doubt customer services will say lounge surveys are different to ensure they maintain their position on the matter that I should not be given the offer. Usually I wouldn’t care but feel really annoyed that only a few are rewarded when loads of others like me spend a lot at qvc but are excluded. Sigh.....

Despite many emails to qvc they won’t budge so I was excluded from this offer. They kept saying I had opted out from their offers but this isn’t true. In fact I had just received yet another lounge survey to complete! No doubt customer services will say lounge surveys are different to ensure they maintain their position on the matter that I should not be given the offer. Usually I wouldn’t care but feel really annoyed that only a few are rewarded when loads of others like me spend a lot at qvc but are excluded. Sigh.....

It’s not pleasant they have made you feel this way. Whenever this kind of thing happens to me I always ask if they could honour the offer as a goodwill gesture, most times it works. I dealt with complaints for years and, hate to say it, I complain a lot these days. Have had some success and at times had to stop pursuing it for my sanity, got obsessed with a car hire problem in Crete and still get cross if I think about it. Hope one more try gives you the offer.

It’s not pleasant they have made you feel this way. Whenever this kind of thing happens to me I always ask if they could honour the offer as a goodwill gesture, most times it works. I dealt with complaints for years and, hate to say it, I complain a lot these days. Have had some success and at times had to stop pursuing it for my sanity, got obsessed with a car hire problem in Crete and still get cross if I think about it. Hope one more try gives you the offer.

Sorry to laugh but your reference to being obsessed about the Crete incident has made me feel better! I think I am becoming obsessed about this stupid matter but the more I email them with evidence that I am opted into offers the more they stick to their original position that I am not. They clearly are not going to budge or even contemplate a compromise or goodwill gesture. It has made me think about my qvc spend which clearly wasn’t the point of this offer presumably! I was going to buy the Shay and Blue TSV but haven't and neither have I bought the Margaret Dabbs one which I normally would. I doubt Lauren or Craig from customer services will care though....they still get paid for not being helpful (my opinion obviously).

Carol from customer services has now added her view that her colleagues’ position on the matter is right and I should be excluded from this offer. Grrr. So on the basis of the 2 TSVs I have chosen not to buy due to QVC not valuing me (!) I’ve managed to buy a Michael Kors handbag in their sale. So maybe not all bad!!

Carol from customer services has now added her view that her colleagues’ position on the matter is right and I should be excluded from this offer. Grrr. So on the basis of the 2 TSVs I have chosen not to buy due to QVC not valuing me (!) I’ve managed to buy a Michael Kors handbag in their sale. So maybe not all bad!!

Cheeky email to the CEO just as a matter of principle perhaps? I can really get the bit between my teeth about seemingly trivial matters because sometimes it's the injustice that really gets to me, no matter how small the matter.

My latest irritation (which like Lloyd still gets me riled up when I think about it) was Sainsburys overcharging me by £2.38 for a chicken in an online order and then only offering me the difference in a voucher vs putting it back on my cc. It's the ****** principle, grrrrr!

I have asked that the emails be sent to management so they know what’s happened and that I have chosen not to buy 2 TSVs as a result. I doubt I’ll hear back but have asked for a response.

When you say opted out from their offers, what exactly do you mean. The only think I can see you can sign up for are TSV notifications. Are there others?

I might add that I didn’t get the offer either.

When you say opted out from their offers, what exactly do you mean. The only think I can see you can sign up for are TSV notifications. Are there others?

I might add that I didn’t get the offer either.

I haven’t opted out of any notifications because I receive regular survey requests to complete (and do fill many in but not all). It was qvc customer services that said I hadn’t opted in to receive the survey requests/offers when I queried why I hadn’t been given the opportunity to buy this set at the reduced price. I provided examples of the survey notifications and other email offers I receive but they kept saying these were different offers etc not ‘marketing’ ones so stuck to their guns saying no but I could buy the vanity case for £99 instead. I know it’s only a silly offer but it’s really annoyed me that I have been excluded despite my querying why and been told as above which I believe is wrong. However their choice I suppose but I’ve then chosen not to buy the Shay and Blue TSV or the Margaret Dabbs one too which I have always previously bought.

Latest posts

Back