QVC Beauty Collection Vanity Bag - Page 5

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Nothing for me.... I guess I’m not valued by qvc

Likes grovesy , AndiK , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    I got a 'We miss you' email from them this week offering me a £5 discount off a £20 spend

We haven’t heard from you in a while, so we thought that we would tempt you back to QVC with £5 off your next purchase (£20.01 min spend excl P&P required).
    £20 and 1p!!!! The bunch of barstewards. Let's screw the last penny out of them eh? I buy a lot because I live in the middle of nowhere, our nearest "town" has no shops except Asda, Aldi and Tesco and now I work part time I tend to have QVC on when I'm in the house but they never offer me anything because I'm supposing they don't need to. Blahhhhh.

CC
    Likes grovesy , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well I havent bought anything from Q this year apart from the superskin liz earle tsv, and I got the email yesterday so duly completed it, call me a sceptic but it all seems too good to be true, I will eagerly await the offer email

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Letz-be-avenue View Post
    Well I havent bought anything from Q this year apart from the superskin liz earle tsv, and I got the email yesterday so duly completed it, call me a sceptic but it all seems too good to be true, I will eagerly await the offer email
    I am peeved but glad you got it,
    Thanks Letz-be-avenue thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I got the survey email but deleted it! Then I read this thread and realised the collection was indeed worth having. Have just checked Trash and it has gone from there so my email efficiency has cost me! Idiot!!

But never mind, I shall just console myself that I didnt want everything and buy the Shay and Blue sets.
    Likes candycane, AndiK , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

There is a bit of a moan going on about this on the QVC Facebook, people asking why they are not getting the offer?

Also, On reading the small print there’s no guarantee that everyone who spends ages filling in the rather long questionnaire will be successful in getting the offer .i suspect another Mighty QVC “mess up “! this is interesting.
    Thanks AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    I got the survey email but deleted it! Then I read this thread and realised the collection was indeed worth having. Have just checked Trash and it has gone from there so my email efficiency has cost me! Idiot!!

But never mind, I shall just console myself that I didnt want everything and buy the Shay and Blue sets.
    Contact CS see if they can re-issue.
    Likes Mazza , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OokeyKat View Post
    Nothing for me.... I guess I’m not valued by qvc
    Don't worry - most of us are not. Let's consider it a badge of honour.

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    There is a bit of a moan going on about this on the QVC Facebook, people asking why they are not getting the offer?

Also, On reading the small print there’s no guarantee that everyone who spends ages filling in the rather long questionnaire will be successful in getting the offer .i suspect another Mighty QVC “mess up “! this is interesting.
    Oh, this'll be good! I might have to log on to Facebook for a look myself.
    Likes shopperholic , donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    Contact CS see if they can re-issue.
    I never thought of that. However, bearing in mind my stash and my plan to get the S&B sets, I am for once going to stand firm!
    Likes llloyd liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I am peeved but glad you got it,
    I too was disappointed not to have received the offer so emailed
    them only to receive a response saying I haven't opted into
    their offers (which is not true) but ‘here is a link to it for £99 plus free postage’.

I am shocked and disappointed at the QVC’s reply and their view that I should be grateful to pay 5 x as much as others.

I am thinking of cancelling my membership and I do buy a lot and regularly from QVC.

To say I’m disgruntled puts it mildly!
    Likes candycane liked this post