QVC Beauty Collection Vanity Bag - Page 8





Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 84
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,437
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    Thank you, but not always, I have Miserable bitch syndrome some days. I blame the menopause.
    That’s just temporary mood shift. You obviously still have a kind, giving heart.
    Thanks llloyd thanked for this post
    Likes Dream Girl liked this post
     

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    8,721
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Letz-be-avenue View Post
    Yes mine arrived too, the vanity bag itself was much better quality than I thought it would be, and the opi nail varnish is a different colour than the one in the pic and a better shade for me, shame far more weren't made available
    The blurb did say the OPI polish would be one of twenty two colours!!! I got a red one in mine.
    Likes Dream Girl , donna255 , AndiK liked this post
     

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Despite many emails to qvc they won’t budge so I was excluded from this offer. They kept saying I had opted out from their offers but this isn’t true. In fact I had just received yet another lounge survey to complete! No doubt customer services will say lounge surveys are different to ensure they maintain their position on the matter that I should not be given the offer. Usually I wouldn’t care but feel really annoyed that only a few are rewarded when loads of others like me spend a lot at qvc but are excluded. Sigh.....
    Likes AndiK , Dream Girl , donna255 liked this post
     

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbean View Post
    Despite many emails to qvc they won’t budge so I was excluded from this offer. They kept saying I had opted out from their offers but this isn’t true. In fact I had just received yet another lounge survey to complete! No doubt customer services will say lounge surveys are different to ensure they maintain their position on the matter that I should not be given the offer. Usually I wouldn’t care but feel really annoyed that only a few are rewarded when loads of others like me spend a lot at qvc but are excluded. Sigh.....
    It’s not pleasant they have made you feel this way. Whenever this kind of thing happens to me I always ask if they could honour the offer as a goodwill gesture, most times it works. I dealt with complaints for years and, hate to say it, I complain a lot these days. Have had some success and at times had to stop pursuing it for my sanity, got obsessed with a car hire problem in Crete and still get cross if I think about it. Hope one more try gives you the offer.
     

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    It’s not pleasant they have made you feel this way. Whenever this kind of thing happens to me I always ask if they could honour the offer as a goodwill gesture, most times it works. I dealt with complaints for years and, hate to say it, I complain a lot these days. Have had some success and at times had to stop pursuing it for my sanity, got obsessed with a car hire problem in Crete and still get cross if I think about it. Hope one more try gives you the offer.
    Sorry to laugh but your reference to being obsessed about the Crete incident has made me feel better! I think I am becoming obsessed about this stupid matter but the more I email them with evidence that I am opted into offers the more they stick to their original position that I am not. They clearly are not going to budge or even contemplate a compromise or goodwill gesture. It has made me think about my qvc spend which clearly wasn’t the point of this offer presumably! I was going to buy the Shay and Blue TSV but haven't and neither have I bought the Margaret Dabbs one which I normally would. I doubt Lauren or Craig from customer services will care though....they still get paid for not being helpful (my opinion obviously).
    Likes donna255 , AndiK , Tarketta , llloyd liked this post
     

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Carol from customer services has now added her view that her colleagues’ position on the matter is right and I should be excluded from this offer. Grrr. So on the basis of the 2 TSVs I have chosen not to buy due to QVC not valuing me (!) I’ve managed to buy a Michael Kors handbag in their sale. So maybe not all bad!!
    Likes donna255 , Millie's Mum , Tarketta liked this post
     

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,915
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbean View Post
    Carol from customer services has now added her view that her colleagues’ position on the matter is right and I should be excluded from this offer. Grrr. So on the basis of the 2 TSVs I have chosen not to buy due to QVC not valuing me (!) I’ve managed to buy a Michael Kors handbag in their sale. So maybe not all bad!!
    Cheeky email to the CEO just as a matter of principle perhaps? I can really get the bit between my teeth about seemingly trivial matters because sometimes it's the injustice that really gets to me, no matter how small the matter.

    My latest irritation (which like Lloyd still gets me riled up when I think about it) was Sainsburys overcharging me by £2.38 for a chicken in an online order and then only offering me the difference in a voucher vs putting it back on my cc. It's the bloody principle, grrrrr!
    Likes donna255 , Bigbean liked this post
     

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have asked that the emails be sent to management so they know what’s happened and that I have chosen not to buy 2 TSVs as a result. I doubt I’ll hear back but have asked for a response.
    Likes Tarketta , donna255 , Oceanfox , llloyd liked this post
     

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,220
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbean View Post
    Despite many emails to qvc they won’t budge so I was excluded from this offer. They kept saying I had opted out from their offers but this isn’t true. In fact I had just received yet another lounge survey to complete! No doubt customer services will say lounge surveys are different to ensure they maintain their position on the matter that I should not be given the offer. Usually I wouldn’t care but feel really annoyed that only a few are rewarded when loads of others like me spend a lot at qvc but are excluded. Sigh.....
    When you say opted out from their offers, what exactly do you mean. The only think I can see you can sign up for are TSV notifications. Are there others?

    I might add that I didn’t get the offer either.

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    188
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Chocolate View Post
    When you say opted out from their offers, what exactly do you mean. The only think I can see you can sign up for are TSV notifications. Are there others?

    I might add that I didn’t get the offer either.
    I haven’t opted out of any notifications because I receive regular survey requests to complete (and do fill many in but not all). It was qvc customer services that said I hadn’t opted in to receive the survey requests/offers when I queried why I hadn’t been given the opportunity to buy this set at the reduced price. I provided examples of the survey notifications and other email offers I receive but they kept saying these were different offers etc not ‘marketing’ ones so stuck to their guns saying no but I could buy the vanity case for £99 instead. I know it’s only a silly offer but it’s really annoyed me that I have been excluded despite my querying why and been told as above which I believe is wrong. However their choice I suppose but I’ve then chosen not to buy the Shay and Blue TSV or the Margaret Dabbs one too which I have always previously bought.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •