QVC Beauty Collection Vanity Bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When the GDP thingy came out I received an email from QVC and a few other online places I buy from. QVC I had to tick something following a link this meant I would continue to receive emails from them. I get TSV, Lounge and AY's one. In return, I received a voucher for £10 which I did use to buy a bracelet in clearance.

Now I did not get the offer of the vanity thing, but I still would not have bought as no interest in the products well maybe a few. I have stopped buying stuff if I cannot use it(sensitive skin) and end up giving away most of it.

But as usual, QVC has totally messed and pissed off many of their customers as per usual. Of course, they will say it was random. But if you all remember how Beauty Bash also random worked strangely they same people always seemed to get a free invite then too. Do they really think people will not go straight to social media saying they are getting this amazing deal?

The idea of QVC and a goodwill gesture is a fantasy. Now long ago they did make balls up over an Elemis Supersize set price and we went nuts on here buying it. We did get the error price but also letters saying this time only they would let us have at the error price. I have never ever heard of QVC doing this again. We do know that sometimes on the website prices will show as 00.00 and a few people did order to see what would happen? The orders of course cancelled.

I haven’t opted out of any notifications because I receive regular survey requests to complete (and do fill many in but not all). It was qvc customer services that said I hadn’t opted in to receive the survey requests/offers when I queried why I hadn’t been given the opportunity to buy this set at the reduced price. I provided examples of the survey notifications and other email offers I receive but they kept saying these were different offers etc not ‘marketing’ ones so stuck to their guns saying no but I could buy the vanity case for £99 instead. I know it’s only a silly offer but it’s really annoyed me that I have been excluded despite my querying why and been told as above which I believe is wrong. However their choice I suppose but I’ve then chosen not to buy the Shay and Blue TSV or the Margaret Dabbs one too which I have always previously bought.

I honestly thought I had received it as I had only made 2 purchases in 8 months (for Hubby, not me) due to my stash. So if it was marketing as informed then it worked on me.

I am opted in to receive their deals but I've never received a single one. I have been a customer since they started and they have not offered me even one penny off anything. Who you know maybe??

I didn't want their vanity bag anyway (you all know I hate bags). Look Fantastic do good offers and send me vouchers (after only a couple of purchases I might add) and I like the Tili boxes. In fact last night I ordered a Caudalie travel set from LF for £13 and no postage for my friend's trip to South Africa. Now, that's a deal.

CC

Thanks everyone for your replies to make me feel better - you have! ��

I agree Lookfantastic do good deals and the one you’ve highlighted sounds great/great value. I think I should buy more from them/feelunique/lizearle direct and save myself more heartache of being ‘undervalued’ by qvc. As I said, I buy loads so their loss in the long run for choosing to be so stubborn and not relenting as a goodwill gesture and letting me buy it at the offer price.

I’m not on Facebook so don’t know what’s been posted about this debacle on their website but surmise they will remove strong views and only leave the appreciative ones. Sigh again!

Latest posts

Back