Why does Alex Kramer have to shout

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You'll all laugh but I think he's rather good looking. Must be the Italian in him.

Ah! But a great personality and ability to make me laugh makes a man handsome in my book, plus a crisp white shirt! (Note SB has his made out of duvet/curtain material :mysmilie_11:)

Ah! But a great personality and ability to make me laugh makes a man handsome in my book, plus a crisp white shirt! (Note SB has his made out of duvet/curtain material :mysmilie_11:)

That made me laugh! Great sense of humour and personality make someone 100% more attractive to me but afraid they don't change how handsome they look! ;)

(And now picturing Simon in a shirt made of curtains! Not seen him in years. I can vaguely remember him in linen too open and with a distracting hairy chest!!

That made me laugh! Great sense of humour and personality make someone 100% more attractive to me but afraid they don't change how handsome they look! ;)

(And now picturing Simon in a shirt made of curtains! Not seen him in years. I can vaguely remember him in linen too open and with a distracting hairy chest!!

He’s worn some florid corkers. The shirts wore him!

Mother of God (I'm getting ready of Line of Duty!). She is bellowing on Percy & Reed. (Is voluminous a word? It's not in my copy of the OED.)

She is even louder than Pipa. I had to reduce volume by half. I'm turning over now.

Mother of God (I'm getting ready of Line of Duty!). She is bellowing on Percy & Reed. (Is voluminous a word? It's not in my copy of the OED.)

She is even louder than Pipa. I had to reduce volume by half. I'm turning over now.

I'm just recovering from Line of Duty so I thought it I would watch the Skechers show only to find that she is on there. Not sure if I will bother because her and Vonda seem to be having a shout off.

Ooh, I've had to come on to correct this post which auto corrected to voluminous.. I know that's a word, thank you Amazon. Alex was saying volume-ous. Now stay like that and don't correct!

Autocorrect put knockers in my post about JR when I didn’t put that at all so maybe big brother has a sense of humour whilst watching us!!

I have an adjective for each member of the sales staff, hers is aggressive. I suppose that makes mine judgemental.

I'm just recovering from Line of Duty so I thought it I would watch the Skechers show only to find that she is on there. Not sure if I will bother because her and Vonda seem to be having a shout off.

Vonda seems to have a couple of slugs implanted for eyebrows !!!

I decided to take a look at Bare Minerals tonight and Alex Kramer is on with SJ.I haven’t watched her very much before but although I think I am more sensitive to noise now I have had to turn the sound right down.I don’t think I will watch her much longer with her rapid fire voice she is awful.

I decided to take a look at Bare Minerals tonight and Alex Kramer is on with SJ.I haven’t watched her very much before but although I think I am more sensitive to noise now I have had to turn the sound right down.I don’t think I will watch her much longer with her rapid fire voice she is awful.

I've just posted about her on the SJ thread, she is awful - bossy & loud.

I just had a quick look to hear the bossy so and so tell SJ to “watch my mic remember” not once but twice, SJ deserves a medal working with her for two minutes let alone two hours.

Latest posts

Back