Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally 6 Piece Perfect Glow Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238515

Auto-Delivery Mally 6 Piece Perfect Glow Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239970

QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £1.95

Discover a curated edit of glow-boosting beauty from Mally, featuring new products including Open Up! Lashing Defining Mascara, Perfect Prep Glowing Primer, Starfruit Energizing Brightening Concealer and a new peach-gold shade of the top-rated Shadow Stick Extra, plus Kiss Me Lip Gloss in a tawny-peach hue, and a classic Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner in a rich chocolate brown. Create a radiant full face of make-up with this must-have Mally collection.

All the newness - you'll love how many new launches have been included in this kit! The radiance-boosting Perfect Prep Glowing Primer, brightening Starfruit Energizing Concealer and lash-boosting Open Up! Lash Defining Mascara are all recent innovations from Mally, while the gorgeous new peach-gold Shadow Stick Extra is the perfect way to add a touch of glimmer to any make-up look.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive two more collections in 90 day intervals, featuring Perfect Glowing Primer, Open Up! Lash Defining Mascara and Starfruit Energizing Brightening Concealer, plus new shades of Shadow Stick Extra, Kiss Me Lip Gloss and Evercolor Gel Liner. It's the perfect way to discover new favourites while building up your make-up stash throughout the year.

Contains:

1 x NEW Open Up! Lash Defining Mascara (10g) in Black - infused with a blend of waxes, this mascara works to create intense volume and curl, without feeling heavy. The innovative brush is design to simulate the effect of a comb, to build a strong foundation and deliver gorgeous length, thickness and curl
1 x NEW Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Sparkler - in a light peach-gold shade, this multi-use eyeshadow can be used as a liner, a wash of shimmering colour or layered up for an intense, smoky eye look
1 x NEW Perfect Prep Glowing Primer (30ml) - this primer works to hydrate and add a subtle glow, while filling in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a smoother, fresher look
1 x NEW Starfruit Energizing Brightening Concealer (15ml) in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Rich - a full-coverage formula that feels weightless on skin, this creamy concealer works to brighten dark circles and smooth over imperfections. Enriched with starfruit extract
1 x Kiss Me Lip Gloss (4.3g) in XOX - this high-shine, tawny peach-hued lipgloss works to add vibrant pigment to your lips, all with a hydrating finish
1 x Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner (0.3g) in Hazelnut - with a creamy, long-wearing formula, this opaque deep brown shade works to define eyes and provide opaque coverage

Auto Delivery drop one contains:

1 x NEW Perfect Prep Glowing Primer (30ml)
1 x NEW Starfruit Energizing Brightening Concealer (15ml) in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Rich
1 x NEW Open Up! Lash Defining Mascara (10g) in Black
1 x Kiss Me Lip Gloss (4.3g) in Pinky Pout - soft pink cream
1 x Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Warrior - smoky mauve
1 x Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner (0.3g) in Graphite - dark grey-black

Auto Delivery drop two contains:

1 x NEW Perfect Prep Glowing Primer (30ml)
1 x NEW Starfruit Energizing Brightening Concealer (15ml) in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Rich
1 x NEW Open Up! Lash Defining Mascara (10g) in Black
1 x Kiss Me Lip Gloss (4.3g) in Mwah! - shimmering raspberry pink
1 x Shadow Stick Extra (1.6g) in Foxy - golden bronze
1 x Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner (0.3g) in Walnut - deep copper-brown

How to apply:
Perfect Prep Glowing Primer:

Apply a small amount of product onto your index and middle fingers
Gently massage all over the face

Starfruit Energizing Brightening Concealer:

Apply under your eyes, on blemishes or anywhere you'd like to add radiant coverage
Blend with fingers, a make-up sponge or a buffing brush

Shadow Stick Extra:

Apply all over your lid from the lash line to the crease, and blend

Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner:

Trace along your upper lash line
Blend gently for a softer, smoky look

Open Up! Lash Defining Mascara:

Apply and gently wiggle the brush while extending to the lash tips to create the look of instant volume
Next, turn the brush vertically to use the ingenious little bristles at the tip
Wiggle the brush from roots to tips to lift, lengthen and separate the look of your lashes

Kiss Me Lip Gloss:

Apply over your favourite lipstick, or wear alone for a fabulously full, glossy look

I’m really tempted - I haven’t bought Mally for many many years - is it worth it or just tat? I didn’t get on with the foundations hence why I didn’t keep the old kits.

Just had a peek but do they use some sort of filter lens on the camera? Even Miss Tiff looks flawless and almost wrinkle free although she cannot move her face.Jackie K also seems to have lost years since she was on with Ruth L, I don’t rate Mally makeup that much!My ears cannot take any more, & know has been said before but there should not be a hairdresser on the planet who can let JK go out with that straw confection on the top of her head.

Mally is on just now having not just a screeching contest but a screaming contest with Chloe. Even if I wanted to buy this I just cannot watch it long enough to decide or watch the demo's. Why doesn't someone tell them to calm down - it's make up.

CC

Mally is clearly top of the 'screechers', but bringing up a close second must be Doris from Doll10 - yesterday she did my head in with all the shouting she was doing. Even the woman from Mr Max is getting the same. Why do the yanks need to do this ? Do they think us Brits all wear ****** hearing aids ???

As for the make-up, most of the models seem to have it 'caked' on regardless as to brand - not a good look on older skin. Even Abbi whatshername with her own range (Skinsense ?) looks like she's been baked in the oven with all the cracks appearing under her make up.

Just had a peek but do they use some sort of filter lens on the camera? Even Miss Tiff looks flawless and almost wrinkle free although she cannot move her face.Jackie K also seems to have lost years since she was on with Ruth L, I don’t rate Mally makeup that much!My ears cannot take any more, & know has been said before but there should not be a hairdresser on the planet who can let JK go out with that straw confection on the top of her head.

I see she has gone from Spaniel ears to rotating wig where her face and head moves but the hair remains facing forward

Mally is on just now having not just a screeching contest but a screaming contest with Chloe. Even if I wanted to buy this I just cannot watch it long enough to decide or watch the demo's. Why doesn't someone tell them to calm down - it's make up.

CC

I think it has become the norm for most people (apart from us classy members) to act like this and then if you are in the “medya” everything has to be that little bit OTT. I’ll bet the gallery think this is perfect and doesn’t need the slightest turning down or perhaps the 15 year olds think all the Brendas from Bolton are old foggies with their hearing aids turned off. One thing for certain is that they have absolutely nothing in common with their customers.

Mally is clearly top of the 'screechers', but bringing up a close second must be Doris from Doll10 - yesterday she did my head in with all the shouting she was doing. Even the woman from Mr Max is getting the same. Why do the yanks need to do this ? Do they think us Brits all wear ****** hearing aids ???

As for the make-up, most of the models seem to have it 'caked' on regardless as to brand - not a good look on older skin. Even Abbi whatshername with her own range (Skinsense ?) looks like she's been baked in the oven with all the cracks appearing under her make up.

I can't watch either of above, I would think everyone in their house really must be deaf, you could never live with that 24/7.

Yes I did notice the last time that Doris was on she was turning up the volume. The Mr Max lady and Marla Wynne as well tend to shout so it must be an American thing. Mally and Chloe were even doing all that USA type clapping, cheering and whooo hoooing this morning. Not my thing at all. Can't imagine Fiona or Keeley doing such things during their "spa product" hours.

CC

Did anyone see lunchtime show presentation of the TSV?
Mally knocked the stand everything fell over and on to the floor, all hell broke out.

CC6D8BBD-92D5-49DC-B4E1-FF776CDDB631.jpg

Did anyone see lunchtime show presentation of the TSV?
Mally knocked the stand everything fell over and on to the floor, all hell broke out.

View attachment 17313

I only caught a bit, I couldn’t turn back over quick enough when I heard the teenage employees burst in to hysterical laughter when a lip gloss, eye shadow and mascara tipped over.......oh the drama! :mysmilie_19:

Latest posts

Back