Color Wow Root Touch Up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
I quite like this though have found a much cheaper (and just as good) option with the W7 version.

Watching AY on a beauty show this afternoon I keep wondering why on earth she doesn't use a fantastic sales opportunity by slapping some of this on herself!

ETA: I'm in total bitch PMT mode today - OH has decamped to the garden to avoid me!

I am trying to grow out my natural/bottle colour and let the grey take over as I’m getting fed up recolouring and thought since grey is so popular now might be the time. However I’m getting a bit fed up looking like a piebald pony so thought I might get it coloured grey but does that defeat the purpose?

I am trying to grow out my natural/bottle colour and let the grey take over as I’m getting fed up recolouring and thought since grey is so popular now might be the time. However I’m getting a bit fed up looking like a piebald pony so thought I might get it coloured grey but does that defeat the purpose?

My sister did that and it worked quite well. Colour wasn't taking well anyway so she had the hairdresser do a semi all over every few weeks. She used to use Color Wow touch up and it looked great, but there comes a point when you just can't be arsed. The semi looked nice as it as the different natural colours she had left in her hair picked up the colour in a way that made it look thicker and more vibrant.

However, if I was a self-appointed beauty expert/saleswoman I would either be ramping up my sales or making a ****** effort!

No, I think that is a very good idea, especially if you use a relatively dark colour. I lightened mine some time back as the roots always looked bad. I wish I had something like Color Wow here as I haven't had time to do a colour and I have to go out today and tomorrow!

I'm sure that Boots and Superdrug would make a fortune if they had a touch-up bar in store.

My friend has her brows done in Superdrug before a night out, then a blow-dry in one of those quick blow-dry shops that have popped up recently. Admittedly they shut down or move on by the time you go back, but as a quick convenience they can't be beaten. Or maybe salons could offer that service for those in desperate need.

I get my eyebrows threaded in Superdrug. I only go every so many months as I have fair eyebrows.

My friend goes frequently. She always complains that a Cara Delevigne brow might be acceptable on a woman but a Zachary Quinto pre touch-up isn't :grin:

Latest posts

Back