Fitbit TSV 26/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have had two charge 2's and the face has cracked on both when wearing. Fitbit support are good and send you a new one but it puts you off only had this one I am wearing for nine months.

Yes Abby who was flogging an electric bike and said you could go to the pub,drink and ride it home which would be ok because it was an electric bike:taphead::mysmilie_3:

I had a Fitbit Versa, and I loved it. Unfortunately I was allergic to the strap. Tried several different ones, and they all made my skin react, so Fitbit gave me a full refund.

My friend's got one and I find it very annoying sometimes when she's checking heart rate, steps, calories and god knows what else. Almost as bad as Mr CC and his fecking Ipad. Not interested in the slightest.

CC

I have had two charge 2's and the face has cracked on both when wearing. Fitbit support are good and send you a new one but it puts you off only had this one I am wearing for nine months.

I always use screen protectors for all my devices, Fitbit included ...

I have the Fitbit Charge 2 which I had to help me get fit again after long term illness & it did motivate me. Unfortunately I have not worn it for a while so need to get it charged up again. Unlike Chuntley, mine does not have a name?? I don't know how many Fitbits she owns by now as she always seems to be sporting the latest model (quelle surprise) but she calls hers Freddie (I mean her Fitbit of course!) Yawn

Our Fitbits went back. Put mine on in bed as did hubby. I stayed in bed for an extra half an hour and he got up. He made me a drink went into the garden to open the greenhouse up and then we compared fitbits steps mine showed 150 his10!!! My friends daughter went for long walk with her baby in her pram and it barely registered steps.

Our Fitbits went back. Put mine on in bed as did hubby. I stayed in bed for an extra half an hour and he got up. He made me a drink went into the garden to open the greenhouse up and then we compared fitbits steps mine showed 150 his10!!! My friends daughter went for long walk with her baby in her pram and it barely registered steps.
I love mine but they only give an indication of what you have done not a 100% accurate record. If your friend’s daughter was pushing a pram then her hand would be relatively still and not moving as it would with a normal walking action. This means it wouldn’t register steps as it picks up on the movement of the tracker from the movement of your wrist whilst you walk. In the same way some movements that aren’t from walking can register as steps. This doesn’t bother me but I realise it would be an issue for some people.

Yes Abby who was flogging an electric bike and said you could go to the pub,drink and ride it home which would be ok because it was an electric bike:taphead::mysmilie_3:

She don't half talk a load of gobbledygook.:yawn:

I love mine but they only give an indication of what you have done not a 100% accurate record. If your friend’s daughter was pushing a pram then her hand would be relatively still and not moving as it would with a normal walking action. This means it wouldn’t register steps as it picks up on the movement of the tracker from the movement of your wrist whilst you walk. In the same way some movements that aren’t from walking can register as steps. This doesn’t bother me but I realise it would be an issue for some people.

Yes BB so it doesn't really track your steps. I'll just continue my half hour daily walk.

I have the Fitbit Charge 2 which I had to help me get fit again after long term illness & it did motivate me. Unfortunately I have not worn it for a while so need to get it charged up again. Unlike Chuntley, mine does not have a name?? I don't know how many Fitbits she owns by now as she always seems to be sporting the latest model (quelle surprise) but she calls hers Freddie (I mean her Fitbit of course!) Yawn

twat......

My friend's got one and I find it very annoying sometimes when she's checking heart rate, steps, calories and god knows what else. Almost as bad as Mr CC and his fecking Ipad. Not interested in the slightest.

CC

I can't help but think they look non elegant & dare I say, ugly. But then I don't suppose my growing humps are exactly femme fatale. Must try harder to stop troffing .

That happened to mine also, I took mine back to boots where I had bought it and got a refund. Put me off buying a new one a little.

Latest posts

Back