Revitalash TSV 02/06/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use organic black castor oil from eBay. Less than £4, lasts ages & it works.

I have quite thin, sparse lashes which doesn't really bother me. It wouldn't enter my head to spend the usual prices on Revitalash. I will try Twilight's solution instead.

CC

I use organic black castor oil from eBay. Less than £4, lasts ages & it works.

I avoided buying this and Revitabrow for years because of the cost, but after everything else didn’t work, I bought it last year. It has transformed my post menopause lashes and brows

I think it’s going to be about £66 for both and the advanced conditioner is the double size

I’ve had good results with Revitabrow, not so sure about the Revitalash. I think I’ll give Twilight’s castor oil a go.

I liked Revitalash despite the expense until I had Cataract surgery and read in the leaflet that it should not be used, not that Q pointed this out! I have tried the L’Oreal one from Boots and although not using continually seems quite good.

Revitalash 3.5ml Lash Conditioner & 2.5ml Double Ended Primer & Mascara
Item Number: 238800
QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.98
P&P £1.95

This supersize two-piece collection from Revitalash includes the bestselling Advanced Eyelash Conditioner to help condition and enhance the look of your lashes, plus double-ended Volumizing Mascara & Volumizing Primer that works to add texture, drama and colour. Treat yourself to this fantastic Revitalash set to help add the look of volume, length and definition to your lash line - the perfect collection for creating a full and feminine flutter.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these products individually directly from Revitalash, you'd pay £133. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £64.98, plus P&P, you're making a superb saving of £66.07.

Flutter those lashes - featuring a blend of peptides and botanicals, the Advanced Eyelash Conditioner is designed to enhance the look and definition of your natural eyelashes and provide the perfect base for applying mascara.

A dynamic duo - this collection includes the double-ended Volumizing Mascara and Volumizing Primer, to ensure a gorgeous, dramatic lash look that will last all day. Plus, the handy double-ended design means you can save space in your clutch or travel make-up bag.

Extended 90-day money back guarantee - we have decided to triple our money back guarantee to 90 days on this great collection, so that you can fully benefit from trying these innovative Revitalash products.

Contains:

1 x Advanced Eyelash Conditioner (3.5ml; supersize) - this iconic formula works to maintain and condition your lashes, to help them look thicker and fuller. Infused with peptides and botanicals
1 x Double-Ended Volumizing Mascara & Volumizing Primer (5ml; 2.5ml each side) - one side features the indigo blue primer to help coat your lashes and prepare them for mascara application, while enhancing the look of volume, and the other side features the mascara, which works to coat lashes in rich black pigment for a water-resistant finish to help last throughout your day

How to use:
Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner:

Once a day, apply a thin line to clean and dry eyelashes above the level of the skin
One brush stroke is sufficient to cover eyelashes - only a small amount is needed
Ensure Revitalash is dry before applying make-up
For best results, use consistently
Please note: there is no added benefit to using more than once per day

Volumizing Primer:

Apply to clean, dry lashes before your mascara, wiggling at the base of the eyelash to separate lashes, then twirl upward and outward
To extend the product’s life, do not pump the wand inside the tube - this allows air into the tube and may cause the product to dry out faster

Volumizing Mascara:

Apply in light, upward strokes after using Primer

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238800

Okay, caught some of the presentations and the mascara was thick and clumping like mad. Three or more eyelashes all stuck together, and it just looked awful.

I noticed that too. I'm not sure if you're a fan, Donna, but I really notice the same with the Benefit mascaras - on the older model with high colouring & half an eyebrow - maybe they only look good on fab lashes? I tried Roller & they're Real & they suck on me - plasticy stiff bitty all stuck together - my lashes aren't thick or long, but I wouldn't day they're totally shite. Do you have any tips on how to 'do these' benefit types before they are culled? TIA, lovely.

-x Blissy -x

Okay, caught some of the presentations and the mascara was thick and clumping like mad. Three or more eyelashes all stuck together, and it just looked awful.

Dunno if anyone'll see this now tsv is over, but what bugs me is Tiff's blue contact lenses to show how the product makes her eyes POP!! & her eyebrow pencil showing how the brow product works. Yet she sounds so sincere when she endorses the product - It's hard (for gullable me) no to believe her. Grrrrrrrrr.....:mysmilie_503:

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed that too. I'm not sure if you're a fan, Donna, but I really notice the same with the Benefit mascaras - on the older model with high colouring & half an eyebrow - maybe they only look good on fab lashes? I tried Roller & they're Real & they suck on me - plasticy stiff bitty all stuck together - my lashes aren't thick or long, but I wouldn't day they're totally shite. Do you have any tips on how to 'do these' benefit types before they are culled? TIA, lovely.

-x Blissy -x

I have used the Roller Lash in brown and it was okay with me. But, I always give the wand a quick dab on a tissue before using each time.

I've always wiped the brush on tissue first. It's a bit galling considering how much is wasted, especially as I'm older and lashes too OTT look silly on me, but it's the only way to stop the clumping.

Latest posts

Back